25 zero down lease deals under $250

Are these the only brands that you work with?

As someone in SoFlo it would be useful knowing what companies you work with?

Hello Ursus, No Crystal ball required but perhaps some explanation for those whose may have been confused by this statement. ā€œOnly pay 1st Payment, $450 Bank Fee + Tax, Tag and Title.ā€

Only pay first payment means the first payment for the model you are interested in (i.e.Honda Accord Sedan = $249).
The $450 Bank Fee is what is charged by the brokerage, Tax, Tag and Title are 3rd party fees that vary in cost depending on where the vehicle will be registered" So everything is diclosed with no hidden fees or surpirses.

As for the models, there are no manual transmission or cars without A/C but these quotes are for base models with limitted options and credit scores above 700 are required for tier 1 pricing. As it is my first post and I am new to the community I hope you will cut me some slack and in future I promise to provide much more details and list vehicles individually. Below is an example of the actual quotes we sent out to our client. Even more information and tools are provided to those whose sign up for concierge services. More and that later. Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to being a productive contributor to this community.

No problem. Iā€™m all for more dealers/brokers and always try to give a benefit of a doubt, unlike that guy with crystal balls @vhooloo :weary:
Thanks for explanations and welcome.

What does this mean?

Just a question about that bank fee. Is that the acquisition fee or dealer doc fee? Acq fees vary with different manufacturers, so Iā€™m curious why itā€™s a static $450 for all deals.

It is stactic becuase we charge it as a flat fee, it is what we collect as a broker. If the actual dealer aquisition/bank fee is higher we price them into the deal and it is reflected in the negotiated price. On our Sign & Drive Deals we can even price everything into the back end.

If that fee is your broker fee, what is the other $199 fee thatā€™s listed in the contract as ā€œCarlucent and 3rd party fees?ā€

That particular client paid $199 in advance for concierge level services. That is why it is reflected as POC. This is an optional service which includes valet pick up to and from dealer, local home delivery and several other perks as well. It is not a required fee.

ZERO Down on this forum is All Fees Included in the monthly and yes that includes Tax, Title, Registration, Doc Fees, Broker Fees etc. etc. etc. This is nothing different than what you see on any dealer website. Moving on.

@vedanup Where does it say that on these forums? $0 down shouldnā€™t mean all fees included. $0 down means $0 cap cost reduction.

Letā€™s simplify things

$450 is your broker fee (not bank fee)
$199 gets it delivered to your house? Bluetooth pairing? Etc.

Here is a complete list of all of the vehicle we have at our disposal. We do specialize in the mid-to high end market but can basically get any vehicle distributed in Florida.

Columbia, SC too far?

That is some of what our concierge level services include, but you got the idea.

Trasport Fees are around $50 to $600 to SC so I guess weā€™d have to price one out and let you decide. email me your requirements and contact details and weā€™ll see what we can put together. joe@carlucent.com

Odd, so you guys donā€™t do Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Volvo? :laughing:

No, the image in the right bottom corner covers everything starting with R and all the way to the end. Listed in alphabetical order.

I know, Iā€™m just teasing because he said that was his complete list.

I was wondering if you were serious and decided to clarify for others :grin:

@Carlucent Iā€™m hoping/guessing that youā€™ve looked at the site a bit and seen the deals are coming up with. Are you able to reprove these type of numbers? Iā€™m in the market for XC90 and wondering if youā€™re actually able to get hackr deals or just good pricing for people not wanting to do the work?