25 zero down lease deals under $250

LEASING VS. BUYING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tLBnRc1qtk
By way of introduction to Carlcuent, we would like to offer LeaseHackr Members the following deals for the month of December. All 2018 Models quoted are for 36 months with with 10,000 miles. Only pay 1st Payment, $450 Bank Fee + Taxt, Tag and Title. Transpost charge may apply for home delivery outside of our South Florida service area. If interested reply here or email joe@carlucent.com

MAKE / MODEL TYPE PAYMENT DOWN PAYMENT
Hyundai Accent Mini $ 119/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Chevrolet Spark Mini $ 120/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Chevrolet Spark Sedan Sedan $ 140/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Chevrolet Cruze Sedan $ 149/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Ford Fiesta Mini $ 149/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Hyundai Elantra Sedan $ 149/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Kia Soul Mini $ 149/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Kia Forte Sedan $ 169/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Mazda 3 Sedan $ 180/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Ford Taurus Sedan $ 199/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Hyundai Sonata Sedan $ 199/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Kia Optima Sedan $ 199/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Kia Soul EV Mini $ 199/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Honda Fit Mini $ 200/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Jeep Renegade Suv $ 209/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Chevrolet Malibu Sedan $ 209/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Ford Escape Suv $ 209/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Chevrolet Trax Suv $ 219/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Honda Civic Sedan $ 219/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Hyundai Tucson Suv $ 220/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Mazda 6 Sedan $ 220/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Chevrolet Volt Mini $ 229/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Honda Accord Sedan $ 249/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Sedan $ 249/Mo. ZERO DOWN
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Sedan $ 250/Mo. ZERO DOWN

7 Likes

Welcome! This is a great start. Something maybe Ted should’ve started with.

Don’t forget to register as a broker.

1 Like

Nice job with the post. Lots of South Florida people in here complaining they do not have good dealer/broker options. You will do well if you can connect with them. Especially if you deal with higher end makes.

1 Like

Great work!
just wondering, I did a quick search, how do I see the detail for Kia Soul $ 149 zero down? I am in Socal area…

thx!

Interested in the Cruze deal…NorCal

Did you read the post?

1 Like

Sorry Partner, we only service Florida and some S.E. states. Transport to Cali is $1200 to $1400 bucks and it throws everything of howver in the spirit of providing value to this community let me share the following.

The deal is on a Base model using some strong incentives that are currently available:
$2,460 - $3,320 Bonus Cash
(#431) KMF Lease Cash, 502

$2,000 Bonus Cash
(#8643) KMF Dealer Choice Bonus Cash Program, 506

$750 Bonus Cash
(#8910) Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irma Disaster Relief Specialty Incentive Program, 092017

Money Factor
36 month 0.00167

Residual 48% $9,225 with 12,000 miles

MSRP $18,720 - $5,500 in incentive = Negotiated price $13,220

Negotiated price $13,220 - $8985 residual = $4,234 rent charge

That is $117 per month + $32 for interest and Bob’s your uncle at $149. Please visit Carlucent.com to learn more about our services.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback!

So no discount off MSRP before incentives? :thinking:

so, for kia, dealer choice bonus cash can be stacked with KMF lease cash?

In order to generate aprecise quote I would need to speak to you to determine what incentives you may qualify for. Call me at 239-351-6007. Thanks,

1 Like

Funny how people jumped from the start on goseeted for his fees, but immediately started praising OP for posting his deals without even knowing all the details.

1 Like

I think that is where ted made his mistake.

Where? By not posting teaser deals on base cars that most may not qualify? Or disclosing his high fees upfront? :slight_smile:

Hi Jon, I wasn’t aware that the replies to other members where visiable to everyone. With that in mind let me say that I anticipate that additional savings can be had but that some of the incentives, or lease rates may not apply to all applciant. Therefore, when I write a post quoting a payment I typically don’t quote the absolute best case scenario. My motto is to under promise and over deliver.

With that said you are correct. We always negotiate discounts prior to applying factory incentives. But as I just told No-Excuses, it is best speak so I can assess your particular situation and make the proper recommendations. Feel free to call me at 866-EZ_AUTOS ask for Joe.

1 Like

Hi, welcome aboard. One suggestion I have is to be as specific as possible with your listing. I see you haven’t listed the trims for many of the vehicles. Should the members assume that these are bare bones base trims that you are listing?

Exactly. OP is just like a savvy car dealer. he posts the attractive teaser rates and when you call, he hits you with the asterisks ****

1 Like

The fact that he told his high prices before showing any deals

We don’t know that yet, so go polish your crystal balls :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It’s called “being upfront”.

1 Like