24 Month Alfa Romeo Giulia $416

I leased my Stelvio in McKinney TX from the dealership that went under after not paying off trades or registering cars. They were just starting to go down when I leased so I was able to send a demand letter from my attorney to get my trade paid off and my title work. Many others were not as lucky. The dealership where I live is a combo FCA dealership and they typically have 1 Alfa in stock and it is a Quad. I have to fight with them to even schedule an oil change because this particular dealer does first come first serve oil changes. If you read the Alfa forums, the majority of the dealers are a joke. There are some good ones though. I say all of this to say, your story sounds par for the course for an Alfa. Their dealerships are going to be what runs them out of the US marketā€¦again. Fun car though!

It just broke today Fiat and Alfa are likely kaput after new merger.

1 Like

I might offer them 50% off check on the spot on that quad just to see if they even care about getting rid of it.

Iā€™d probably still lose money on itā€¦ :weary:

1 Like

If they are gonna throw trunk money, Iā€™d love to get another lease, at 0.5%!

So 12 days later (Nov 2) they emailed me letting me know that ā€œthe car is ready. When can you pick it up?ā€ Sunday they were closed. I just dropped the car off so it has been 14 days and not one returned phone call or update along the way. Totally strange!

So what did they say when you told them you no longer want it?

They have not said anything. That was the strangest car shopping I have ever experienced!

1 Like

Truly bizarre!!! Well, at least you know where to go if you want a free rental Alfa Romeo :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

LMAO

So I was stressed out by this experience and unfortunately fell in love with the car during my 2 week test drive. I called dealers in CA but they would not lease to NV residents. I reached out to a dealer in Denver who could do the lease for $865 per month. I passedšŸ˜Ž

I joined an Alfa forum and a person on their was kind enough to send me infor from a straight forward dealer. I can not make the numbers work on the leasehackr calculator but I have the car and the paperwork. So here is my deal:

2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport AWD

MSRP: $47,640
Monthly Payment: $380 plus tax ($411)
Months: 24
Annual mileage: 10k. 20Ā¢ per mile overage
Drive off amount: $299 doc fee/deposit.
DMV: $29 plate. $750 registration!
(I do not know if Leasehackrs factor in these costs. Also my same term insurance increased $3/mo)

Selling price $39,761
Rebates $3,500
$36,261
Residual 57% (guess?)

To sum it up,
$0 down, 24 month lease is effectively $424 per month on an msrp of $47.6k. Most importantly I LOVE the car!

1 Like

I had the Giulia for 1 year. Absolutely loves the drive. My kid in the back loved it more than I did. Just hated the trunk spaceā€¦

1 Like

I keep reading horrible things about the trunk space. I do not know why! I think itā€™s fine. I can get my suitcase in no problem. I am coming from a Mazda 6 trunk and it feels similar sized.

Iā€™ve had a Giulia Ti for 2 years 3 month. AWD version. Absolute gem of a car. Zero -0- problems. So fun to drive. Mileage is ok, but it has a small tank. Iā€™m in Miami with supercars everywhere, and this car still turns heads to this day.

My immediately prior vehicles were Audi, BMW and Maserati, 2 of those costing almost twice that of a Giulia. Giulia is hands down the most fun to drive. Maybe not the most luxurious or tech advanced, but if you actually care about driving, this is one hell of a value.

And just to check the crows about reliability, the 2.0L Giulia are no less reliable than a Mercedes c or Bimmer 3 series.

In 4-5 months Iā€™m going to get the Quadrifoglio. No hesitation.

2 Likes

How are the Quadrifoglios leasing? Donā€™t need 500hp but it could be fun! I also can not stand racing seats but I guess you can get regular seats now?

They really need to have a mid engine trim, somewhere between 350-400 bhp range

1 Like

They donā€™t lease well. Definitely a car youā€™d want to buy, with an extended warranty of course lol.

If you can find any, 2018s are deeply discounted. 50k-ish for THAT car is an absolute steal.

Terribly. Youre better off leasing an M3

A friend of mine bought a 2018 Q*%^%&^$* for under 5k miles for 50kā€¦ so yes its do-ableā€¦

Definitely a badass ride. I feel like the incentives/lease rates are pretty damn good on the Giulia. Shame they are not as good on the Quadrifoglio!

1 Like