šŸ¦„ '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

Is that a question or a statement? Sure sounds like an assumption.

One pay will save You around $100/m. MSDs another chunk of money.
Is this possible to get one pay and 10 MSDs?
@Calvin.MB can You help us here?

No. 1 Pay or MSD Not both

5 Likes

That also means opening a PenFed account today and deposit $5 may provide $3500 of incentives in the future

These are all truecar incentives. You can get thru anywhere

1 Like

Curious about what your thoughts are on taking a 7500 mile lease (knowing youā€™re going to go over) and paying the overage rather than opting for a 10k lease.

Also, Iā€™d like to think that if I got into another Mercedes at lease end, maybe they would be more willing to ā€œeatā€ the overage.

Do the math. What is the difference in net cost between the two options?

7500 is cheaper ofc, and at .25/mile, for a 24 going to 10k thats 1%, which is at least 1050 in depreciation, or 1250 in mileage overage.

Alt. 10k vs 12k makes financial sense and more flexible in a sense.

I did 10k since this will become our main road trip vehicle and I was fine with the numbers at 24/10k.

Do the math to go from 7.5k to 15k leaseā€¦

Iā€™ve done the math and itā€™s basically a wash. With that being said, I was thinking there would be a possibility that a dealer may eat the overage down the road if I were to get into another Mercedes at lease end.

Really just thinking hypothetical since thereā€™s no risk involved and basically the same total cost.

24/7.5k> 15k = 15k overage, 4% rv drop equal to 4200 for a base Msrp, 16,800 miles equivalent. Worth.

Over mileage penalty is .25*15000=3750 plus tax. Still cheaper

Also, it give you the OPTION. If you donā€™t end up driving the full 15k miles per year, you come out ahead

I do not think anyone wants to be there and pay for mandatory 40k miles service. Not mentioning about tires wear.

24m lease. Wonā€™t hit that level

Agree . I lost that part LOL

No EA charging spots within an hour of my house. Is that the only way to get the free charging that they offer?

2 Likes

Free Charging with ChargePoint as well but those donā€™t have many L3 chargers.

I donā€™t think itā€™s free. I think itā€™s just part of Mercedesā€™ me.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the rep who set up the ChargePoint thing said but he could have been confusing it with EA.