šŸ¦„ '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

Yeah, equity isnā€™t happening, except if we get another chip shortage or something. But even then. And with no transfers, weā€™ll have to just ride it out

I think the overwhelming majority of shoppers for the EQS fall into two categories.

First type is someone who needs a car. Probably shopping for an Accord and ran into this. If the desire is to have a luxury sedan, S class level or not, options in the five to six hundred dollar range is limited to none.

Second type is the unicorn hunterā€¦ā€¦aka the OGs of this forum. The ones browsing this site daily for no apparent reason except to scroll through the memes and randomly looking to buy cars theyā€™ve never heard of or have little knowledge. Likely no need for another vehicle either

I think we are likely going to have to accept most cars having zero to negative equity going forward. In this case, it works out for the buyer

8 Likes

I am the second type but identify as the first type.

12 Likes

Ditto

10car

1 Like

Damn bro you didnā€™t have to call me out like that :(.

:joy: Iā€™m calling myself out also! We know who we are lol

1 Like

Dealer just got back to me and said he has been working with his sales manager. Telling me the car will sell if I do not want it, but they want to make the deal. He said they are including the $1,500 conquest and selling the car for 83k. Said there is no more room. Price is $742 with $3,850 at signing for 24 months 10k mpy. He asked if price was the only thing holding me back and I said yes haha. I then said I would get back to him with my best and final. Seems like we are way too far apart to make the deal though.

For a noob without doing a lot of legwork it seems, itā€™s a great deal. Take it

1 Like

No way! How do I work it then? If the dealership is telling me thereā€™s no roomā€¦how are you expected to get those crazy deals?

1 Like

Is that deal including MSDs?

This is a crazy deal bro for the work youā€™ve done. Stop harassing the dealer without a clue what your doing or youā€™ll ruin it for others

No, it is not.

I am asking for suggestions.

Why not? Are you in NY?

What about sams club?

1 Like

What suggestions? You havenā€™t posted the structure of the deal likely because you havenā€™t gotten a clue.
All the info is on here yet you are asking to be spoonfedā€¦

What is the pre-incentive discount off MSRP, not including any of the rebates?

Where exactly are you looking to land price-wise?

Then move on. Nothing else you can do.

Focus on the selling price only. Before incentives.
Learn which incentives you qualify for, and which can be stacked.
Learn to use the calculator. Dont give numbers without understanding how they can be achieved.

E.g. Supposed there is a deal for 110k car for $600 a month. How much more would a 112k car cost you? Learn to do the math on your own

3 Likes

Likewise! Technically, I was already setting my sights on long-range EVs, but the plan was to get something around the end of the year. Of course, that timeline didnā€™t exactly pan out, and here I am with an EQS450+ in my driveway.

PJ

Exactly this. Well said.