2024 Volvo S60 Recharge deal check

Anybody care to comment on this deal for a 2024 S60 Recharge Plus Black Edition in Phoenix area.

MSRP: 59630
Sale Price: 56815
Rebates: 11000
Sales price after incentives: 45815
Cash Down: $5600 (includes first payment)

36 months, MF .00225, 53% residual, 10k miles
Payment quoted at $515 before taxes / $560 after taxes.

I’m a bit confused because it seems to me the payment should be more like $450 before taxes…

Post your calcuator for how you got to $450

Here’s one from Leasehackr.

Here’s the link to it

Youre missing the acquisition fee from your calculator, which isnt insignificant. Add that in and your calculator seems to line right up.

theautoleasecalc.pdf (125.8 KB)
Here’s another one showing $465 base price. Does include license/doc prep.

They said that was already baked into everything. I guess I need to get a copy of what I would be signing rather than the quote sheet to see where every penny goes.

Doesnt work that way

Something to keep in mind here is going from no taxes to taxes isnt just multiply the monthly payment by 1.08 and calling it a day. You have a good thousand dollars in upfront taxes as well that have to get added in if youre quoted a pretax price.

OK, thanks for your help/advice. Other than my befuddlement over the monthly payment, what do you think? I did see one deal posted that was somewhere around 10% off MSRP before incentives, I don’t know how they pulled that off.

I havent dove into target discounts on these, but at first glance, 5% seems low

1 Like

I’d be aiming for 8-10% off MSRP. Out of curiosity, is this the deal they offered you or the deal you went to them with?

I started at 11% discount. This car is 2 weeks from being delivered so I’m thinking they aren’t too hungry for a deal yet, but I could be wrong. But it’s pretty slim pickings for this model and trim even in a 500 mile radius, I got basically no intelligent response from 2 other dealers I made that offer to.

If it’s not on their lot you’re probably right that they aren’t eager to discount it too much. Have you checked to see if there are any west coast brokers who can get around 10% and have it shipped to you? Obviously, you have to do the math to see if the shipping and broker fee make it worth doing.

No I haven’t, I tried Googling brokers, but didn’t have much luck. Hadn’t thought to search this forum for broker leads.

Look for Volvo deals in the Marketplace section on LH. See if any of them have S60 deals.

Thanks for the tip.

I was thinking of the destination fee being part of the MSRP, thanks for setting me straight.

A good deal would be 8-10% off msrp
a great one is 11-12% off
Unicorn status is 15%

2 Likes