2024 Toyota Tacoma patent image reveal

It’s Seatles problem now

https://www.marysvilletoyota.com/inventory/certified-used-2023-toyota-tacoma-trd-off-road-4wd-4d-double-cab-3tmdz5bn6pm140560/

You mean this thing:

This looks like it would be the pro model. No clue though. If sports and offroads look like this I’m gonna sell a ton. Let’s hope residuals are high and discounts are available. I have a feeling demand is going to be high initially like all new models

1 Like

Hopefully they dont fumble the quality concerns the Tundra and Seq had and/or put out with the powertrain.

They’re likely going to. Happens with almost all forst year models. Good lease, I wouldn’t buy tho

The 4Runner has been pushed back yet again to 2024.

The blue car next to is is going to be a electric fj or maybe hybrid. Would sell like hot cakes.

Why do They always release this stuff at the worst possible times. FJ released right before Great Recession when no one wanted a gas guzzler. This one will be released just in time for whatever tf we’re in store for in the next couple of years

And Just like that, new interior and exterior images of the new tacoma

box top left 1st picture

hybrid :nauseated_face:

These seats look spretty cool

They look like they take up rear leg/knee room for no good reason.

they say they’re functional: 2024 Tacoma | Toyota.com

Yup, no back seat, apparently

Segment-First IsoDynamic Performance Seats

Engineered to help keep you firmly in place and in control as you make the dirt fly, these seats have upper and lower pressure gauges to help absorb every bump. We say they’re worthy of the Ironman himself.

Can eyes roll any harder?

1 Like

Not the first new model gimmick. Have to justify the 60k price tag the pro likely will have

Senate Impeachment Trial GIF by GIPHY News