2024 Ram 1500 Laramie how did I do?

Just curious if I did ok on this lease deal; I just took home my 2024 Ram 1500 Laramie. 42/15 $683 a month $683 DAS. MSRP $74,750.00. Leased through CCAP 50% residual. I’m not sure if that’s a win or loss in the current market… Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Why bother? Enjoy

Aren’t we all here to try and get good deals?

The idea is to check if the deal is OK before you sign it, that way you can back out if it is bad. Once you have signed, you need to ask the question as to what will you do with the information? People telling you the deal is bad (resent signing it) or people saying its great (walking around with a huge smile on your face). Check the marketplace for other RAM deals for comparison. If you still want a breakdown of the deal, create/share a calculator with the numbers and it can be critiqued.

BTW, enjoy your Ram. I love my 2022 1500 BH. Getting 22mpg with the 3.6L V6.

2 Likes

That’s a very fair response! I’d still like to know how I did in comparison. I checked some other deals, but there isn’t anything recent or relevant.

Then post your calc link like guy above stated.

Here’s the calc. The only cash DAS was the first payment.

MF should be 0.0001 and your tax rate should be 6.625

Have you searched this site for deals on ‘Ram 1500’? There are lots of ads on deals in Marketplace, etc.

Fixed, money factor was actually .00001 that wasn’t a typo, the tax was wrong. I’ll try and get a pic of the deal screen today.

Like others have said you have actually signed the deal…just keep learning for your next time!

About what? I’m confused, everyone seems to be being pretty vague. It seems to be better than basically everything I’ve seen recently. What could be better here next time?

Generally people come here BEFORE signing a deal to get feedback or review current deals in Marketplace to see what they should be getting or beating. In your case just post your deal on Share Deals since it is done.

1 Like

Ok great, let’s pretend for a second that I didn’t sign the deal. How does it look? What could be better? Is it a strong deal?

I’m not at all an experienced hacker, but your deal looks in-line w/ other recently posted RAM deals. There are broker listings from last month, but the ones I skimmed had a much lower MSRP, so hard to compare their numbers to yours.

I imagine you have at least a solid deal and possibly a very good one.

Thanks, yeah that’s what I saw too. The MSRP difference makes it tough.

Does it have to be a Ram?

Not the OP, but I think it sorta has to be b/c they’ve already taken possession of the car…

Fair enough

The discount from MSRP seems low. I think a straight affiliate deal is 8% off MSRP on Laramie - without negotiation. There is a broker blowing out in-stock Rams at 16% off MSRP (previously it was orders at 14-16% off), but it was in FL so the dealer fee was very high and that offset some of the discount.

On 2024 models?