2024 Ram 1500 Laramie how did I do?

The discount could have been a little better.
I just got a 2024 Laramie GT with a $84,125 sticker with a 13.4% discount is rebates.
With $1k down I’m at $635 a month.
42/10k lease with a 15k mile lease I’d be close to your payment with a much higher MSRP truck

I had no idea sticker could go that high. Did you get 13.4% before or inclusive of rebates?

Before incentives, it was a 12.5% discount plus 1% affiliate discount plus rebates.
They do go way higher. I didn’t get a panoramic roof. It has almost every other option available on a Laramie.
My window sticker was actually $85k but I ordered before the price increase so my lower price was locked in.

Chrysler is pretty much out of their minds. My 2020 leased Laramie was 61k sticker and has almost everything. 2023 spec’d the same when I was trying to get a new lease was usually 74-76k. A 2024 spec’d the same is low 80s. 35% increase in 4 years lmao. People were also buying them 25-30% off a few months before I got mine. There was a like 2 month firesale. I guess it at least makes me feel less awful if I have to buy it out since I’ll be in it for like ~53k total but it’s wild how crazy the car market got, might actually be worse than houses.

Not sure if it was a typo, but the 16% has been a thing for a couple of years now.

That discount includes affiliate and as you mentioned, that deal was for FL only. OP could probably have done better on their deal, but they already signed.

Really appreciate all of the replies! It’s tough I can’t seem to find many 15k leases to compare.

I think the general consensus was that your pre-incentive discount off MSRP could have been higher. Don’t beat yourself up about it. Enjoy your new truck. Since you’re in NJ, can we assume it was a 4x4?

Yes it’s a 4x4! I love it, I honestly thought after shopping being at 683 a month no money out of pocket (other than first payment) was actually really strong on a 75kmsrp with 15k miles a year. So I’m happy regardless, plus the dealer was awesome to work with, just wanted to see what others would think would be a strong deal monthly payment wise on something like this.

1 Like

It is tough to compare other deals since incentives vary by region (Northeast vs Southeast, for example) and person.

That’s all that matters.

1 Like

I don’t follow Rams at all, but are diff discounts also dependent on the trim level (since I got the impression that this was the case w/ GCs, so maybe it applies to other CCAP cars)?

Discounts are pretty much the same for all trim levels except the TRX. The rebates vary from trim to trim but have been pretty similar on all of the trims lately. The biggest difference is the residual and MF. An $85k limited will be a much higher payment than an $85k Laramie because of the mich higher MF on a limited.
This is why I went with a Laramie. If you finance or purchase cash, limited is a no brainer with the discounts but if leasing, the. Bighorn and Laramie are the best deal.

1 Like

In the process of working a deal on a big horn. Does anyone know the acquisition fee? Or how to find that out. Dealer said they are putting it at $1095 but could be less…not sure how they wouldn’t know Ccaps fees.

CCAP took a page out of the Mercedes playbook and allows dealers to mark up the Acq fee is I think what your seeing.

Is the Acq fee on that “training” website we all went to for 4xe numbers a couple of years ago?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.