2024 IX50, Monthly Payment $700 (Huge Incentive)

, ,

2024 IX50, Monthly Payment $730 (Huge Incentive)

MSRP: $99,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax):900
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $730

Current mileage: 5400
Maturity mileage: 30150
Effective miles per month:830
Maturity date: 10/26

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):$5000 +$1000 more
If anyone closes the deal in next 3 days

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Recently Moved to Wisconsin and having hard time charging it. My apartment complex does not have a EV charger onsite. Closest Electrify America station is 30 miles away

If this had air suspension I’d be very interested. May still run this by my spouse.

Sorry to hear that. Are there any other charging stations nearby? Even if you have to pay for charging, it may not cost $5,000 total for 30 months. That’s one option IMO. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Unfortunately, There are no supercharger’s nearby :frowning:

This is an amazing deal, to get an effective $730 + tax + plates on a $99k iX would take a massive (and not even possible) discount on a new unit.

Nice car
Is it in PA now or WI?

Registered in PA (I’m in wisconsin)

Interested. Would like to run a quote first to get it shipped to VA… whereabouts in WI are you? Thanks,

Beloit. Should not be more than 500. I believe

Optimistic to VA using reputable carriers but if you trust that quote roll w it.

900 + miles for 500 bucks on a properly insured carrier?

I’m saying this for your own good, be careful if that’s a real number you got from someone

1 Like

I know that’s right. I wouldn’t roll a passenger vehicle for less than a dollar a mile driving it myself much less loading, securing and potentially having to shift cars around the carrier to center the weight balance.

I enquired it back when i wanted to ship it from PA to beloit. (Got the numbers from shiply)
So just a ball park number might be wrong

Added $1000 more as incentive

DM sent thanks

Is this still available ? I am in illinois

Stil available?

Yes. It’s available

What is the residual?

Whatever happened to this? OP went silent.