2024 IX50, $900+tax Monthly Payment + $5000 incentive

, ,

Working on transfer with OP. :crossed_fingers:

Still availableā€¦

Interested. Is the pricing as above accurate?

Yes. Thats the pre tax payment. I pay $1003 based on Philadelphia sales tax

so the Incentive went back to $4000 from $6000?

Yes. Might do 3k next week

So you may need to change the title from Hugh Incentive to tiny incentive.

1 Like

Not sure if your comment adds value to the thread. I own the thread and car itā€™s between me and the buyer about the incentive.

Changed title to reflect the actual incentive. Makes it less subjective, and easier for the potential buyer to understand. If you need to make a change to the incentive, please update the amount in the title as well.

3 Likes

If you live in Wisconsin why are you still paying Philly sales tax? Canā€™t you simply register the vehicle in Wisconsin to get rid of the monthly sales tax? When I moved from Delaware to MD BMWFS automatically removed the monthly DE sales tax from my payment.

These points are both incorrect.

7 Likes

Just saying if you check OPs post history, heā€™s interested in a Model 3 and a Cadillac Lyriq but has problems charging an iX at his new place? Sus

1 Like

Was asking those deals for some friend. What suspicious? Paying the incentive and declaring miles. The buyer will obviously confirm everything from BMWFS

FYI- had more than 5 offers last month. Had to hold back because I didnā€™t finalise my next car.

What does BMW lease cash mean? Did you cancel some warranty and it got applied to your BMWFS account?

And when is the May payment due? Why would the payment for May be considered an incentive when the new leasee wouldnā€™t even be using it for most of May.

1 Like

Made some payments in advance.
If someone takes over the lease in next 3-5 days heā€™ll be getting 15 days extra right?
Just highlighting that.

No, transfer wonā€™t be completed in 3-5 days by BMWFS.

Iā€™m interested but confused on the location. I see mentions of both PA and WI. Iā€™m in NJ - is the car anywhere close to me or would it have to be shipped?

Iā€™m in wisconsin. It has to be shipped

Updated your post and tag to WI.

1 Like

Did you reach back out to those individuals who expressed interest initially now that you seem to be motivated again to move forward?