2024 GLE 350 or GLE 450

Hello LH community. I am new here but I been a long time browser. I am located in the NYC area. I was wondering what monthly prices could I get for leasing a GLE 350 or GLE 450. I see a lot of deals on the EQEs and EQS but I am not a fan of the Benz EVs.

1 Like

$1,000+ at a minimum

2 Likes

Yeah about right. It’s better to purchase a used (they suffer from bad depreciation). Two months ago I helped a young married couple look for a new SUV. We went to our local MBZ and BMW dealership and looked at GLA, GLB, GLC, X1, X2 and X3s a year old (a couple of two year old but under 10K miles). Dealership had some low miles courtesy vehicle/demos at decent deals but at the end the young wife thought they were blah and opted for a new Volvo SUV instead. She did like the 2024 BMX X1 but for almost $50K OTD or $795 lease payment, I talked her out of it. I had to agree the Volvo fit and finish seemed better than the German cars we looked at.

Been a long time since I’ve seen a good lease on a 350 or 450. For a well optioned 350 you’ll probably be looking at $1100+. If you really want it, finance is the way to go.

GLE 350 will be 1200+ .

See if @nextlevelautobrokers has anything maybe

2 Likes

Can’t imagine why people would pay more, or even the same for a GLE350 when they can go for the X5. I mean I can understand subjective aesthetic appeal of one over the other, but all you have to do is drive both and feel the difference of the I4 vs I6. The contrast is so stark. The 2024 X5 is superior to the 2023 X5, which was already far superior to the GLE in all ways.

I can’t believe someone would consider the Volvo to have a better interior over something like an X5.

I’m shopping for an X7 now and I’m super impressed at how nice the interior is in these.

Maybe I should go look at a new XC90 just to see it. Idk

Current gen xc90 interior ain’t Better than the x7.

I currently drive a 2020 m340 xdrive. I have owned many BMWs and yeah nothing beats the driving experience. I mentioned the gle350 or 450 because, I was think maybe I should try something. The GLE does look good, but I would not be mad at getting an x5, especially if it is a better lease.

X5 will lease better

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your input. I am also not sure I like the Volvo as it seems like something I would get when I am 50. I am currently only 35 lol.

Old People can’t use these new gen Volvos lol. :joy::joy:. Everything is done from the screen

I had a GLE service loaner recently and I could not believe how crappy it was to drive. Recommend you take one on a test drive to see the difference between that and a 2024 X5. If you are currently driving the M340, the X5 is a no brainer.

Did you drive the 350? Shit is a boat. And it’s so *ucking wide

Then why a GLE? They are both equally soccer dad/mom cars.

1 Like

Yep the 350. Didn’t feel big, just extremely heavy and slow.

The married couple were 30 years old and husband SW engineer and wife a pediatrician (first year). Husband drives a Jetta GLI. Not too old but might now value. I was surprised too for their Volvo pick until I got inside. I guess young affluent professionals are concerned with safety and quality not status.

1 Like

Interested on taking over wife lease? 2022 GLE 350. 17k miles

Unless you reside in CT, MBFS won’t allow transfers IIRC.

1 Like

I am only considering a SUV because my wife is currently pregnant with twins :sweat_smile: :woozy_face:. I probably should get a highlander or CRV, but I can’t bring myself to do it lol. Everyone has convinced me to stay with BMW and get an X5. Unless there is a equally fun and cheaper alternative.