2024 Genesis GV60 Standard RWD - $255/mth; 13mth/10K; $275 DAS

A last day of the month deal on another electric vehicle for the house. I discovered the Genesis 13 month lease last week (after signing for the Ariya) with a very high residual and electric vehicle credit to offset what are typically poor discounts from Genesis dealers.

I emailed a couple of dealers asking if they could do a 13mth/7.5k miles lease for $275/mth, telling them if they would discount 10% that would get us there. The 1st dealer said they were offering $7k off but quotes revealed that was just them passing the EV rebate over, that they were already losing money at that price. The dealer I ended up buying from had actually ghosted my offer until the morning of the 30th when I guess they discovered they needed to make a couple more sales that day.

Wife loves the vehicle. It also looks like conditions have improved in May so same deal is obtainable with a smaller discount.

13 Likes

Awesome deal, congrats. Could you clarify what you are seeing is possible for may? Have a dealer here that I want to hit up for end of month

The lease cash increased by $1000 and the MF dropped by 0.0005. To get the same deal this month, you only need a 9% discount as opposed to 11.5%

1 Like

Thanks! What area of the country are you in?

Southeast…

Im over in the gulf coast, do you know if they are leasing 2023s at all?

1 Like

I’m not seeing any subvented support (Higher MF no EV lease cash) for 2023s on the LH calculator. Not sure if anything will come through in the next couple of days.

1 Like

Thanks for looking

Congrats! A large discount over a short lease term really makes it compelling.

3 Likes

Would this deal be doable in SoCal?
I’d jump on GV60 for 260-280 a month, for 13 months,

Region Specific: Genesis US Western Region excluding Los Angeles, San Francisco

Dallas TX area doable too? TIA

could you please share which dealer? I am in NC too

Great Deal!!! Since you own the Ariya and the Genesis which one do you like most? Is the range on the Genesis an issue?

1 Like

Same here…

I’ll reach some Genesis dealers asking for the GV60.

See comparison below:
Ariya

• Even though they have similar interior dimensions, the Ariya feels larger, probably because it’s 3” taller and I (6’2”) don’t have to bend down as much to get in. My wife doesn’t notice a difference and she is 5’8”
  • Sunroof actually opens (not that I really care)
  • Movable front console for those of us that like no console so we can stretch our right leg.
  • Simpler UI (and somewhat familiar since we have owned a couple of Infiniti’s lately)
  • Overhead 360 camera is really good for backing in
  • Charger plug is on front side of vehicle so you can pull straight into a charging spot

Genesis GV60

• Quieter (not that the Ariya is loud)
  • More refined/luxury interior
  • Charges faster (not a huge issue for us as we don’t road trip often)
  • Poorer visibility out of the rear window (not as big an issue as there are a bunch of other cameras/nanny features to get around that)
  • The Genesis feature where the backseat occupant can control the front seat passenger’s seat (much like a Volvo S90) is interesting.
  • Better driving experience, but both vehicles are far quicker than any other vehicles we have owned.
  • The UI on the Genesis infotainment is more refined/elegant but also more difficult to learn initially.

Range on both vehicles is >300 miles with current NC weather. We don’t road trip often so range logistics will only come into play a couple of times a year. I appreciate that I have free EVGo charging for 12 months (from Ariya) and free Electrify America charging for 36 months (from Genesis). I have only used the EVGo charging as there is a station 5 min from my house and I have been able to charge both vehicles there for free.

For local driving I prefer driving the Genesis.

5 Likes

I’m in Fuquay and the closest Electrify America charging station is in Cary/Raleigh. No EVGo stations close by as well…

Having access to one of these would justify having an EV at sub $300/mo just by the gas savings alone… :frowning:

A Sub $300 for GV60 without free ev charging is still a deal. My electricity is only .15/kwh. For 10k miles, free charging saves you around $500.

1 Like

Yeah, thats like me and ElectrifyAmerica - need to go to Crossroads in Cary or Glenwood in Raleigh to get to a charger. The EVGo app does also show “partner” chargers - including Chargepoint, of which there are tons in the area - but all are Level 2. I need to see if the “Free” EVGo membership extends to the chargepoint network as well.

Yeah, agree. Our power here is a little cheaper than that, so the savings is large only if you have to compare against paying for electricity on the road where they charge you $0.50 or more per KWH at some Level 3s

1 Like