2024 BMW M340 xdrive Lease takeover $777/month $3,500 DAS

I have my 2024 BMW M340 xdrive for sale or lease take over. this car is fully loaded with every option possible. it is red interior with David Grey metallic . I hate to let this car go but I have to due to the new job I got which requires me to drive a lot more and relocation.

I am either selling it or if someone wants to take over my lease. my monthly payment is $777/month and 30 months remaining. If you are interested please reach out for more info. 9498780512

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW M340 xdrive

MSRP: 66,470
Effective monthly payment: $777
36 months lease 30 months remaining

Current mileage: 8903
Maturity mileage: 22500

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution:
Transfer fee: $500
Downpayment: $6500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

1 Like

So if I understand this correct, you want someone to pay 7K($6500 down +$500 transfer fee)to drive m340i for $777 a month with 454 miles a month …. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry!!

19 Likes

Let’s cry together, this isn’t a laughing matter.

PS. That’s not fully loaded with every option … lol

1 Like

LMAO you posted in the wrong place my guy.

3 Likes

Ouch! Good luck!

Loop Trump GIF

6 Likes

I think MAYBE this MIGHT go with no down payment. The miles per month remaining are abysmal for anyone other than someone who only drives causally and/or works from home, and someone here could get a new one for less than this.

Also, fully loaded, but has 3/6 optional packages and 1/8 individual options

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful car though :slight_smile: But asking price is unreasonable to say the least

The effective is really like 1000. Also is a decent spec but not really loaded. Doesn’t have vernasca, doesn’t have tire and cooling package, remote start or driver assistance pro.

Op may probably have to buy it out for himself at this mileage rate ! I mean if you are really relocating and will be driving a lot, whats the point of getting into another car. You love this oke, just keep it and keep driving. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Before landfill opens up…Nothing but the best OP. $1,010 for 30 months with 5,400 miles is year absurd. As much as you hate to let it go, you may have to love the idea of keeping it.

2 Likes

You were contemplating an M440 for 2k down $596 including tax, how did it ever come to this?

1 Like

For a 2dr coupe?

Salesman sold.

1 Like

$2.22/mile seems a bit steep for an M340.

1 Like

I want to know how we went from having @IAC_Scott telling OP to go go go signing a M440 lease, but then he’s trying to get out of this lease on a M340.

1 Like

OP - you may have better luck with SAL or binmerpost… the LH crowd can be a little picky :slight_smile:

In any case, good luck in your transfer.

2 Likes

Or just …. Rational?

2 Likes

I might be interested in a zero DAS and OP paying the transfer fee. The cost per mile is insane with the current DAS. OP may need to take the lick that he may have not got the best deal if he put $6500 down and is now trying to recover it after ~9k miles with only 15k miles remaining for almost 2 1/2 years left.

OP could always buy miles to make this deal more attractive.