Deal check on a bmw M440

What do you guys think about below deal?

Location Southern California
2023 bmw m440 previous loaner car with 5,300 miles
MSRP $61,445
Selling price $51,200
Residual: $34,409
MF: 0.0019
$2,000 off for Loyalty and new grad

2k down $596 including tax

I appreciate your input (:

3 Likes

M440i’s are very hard to get as is, 10k off at buy rate + rebates is a great deal. Most people are paying more for a 330i, even 230i’s. GO GO GO!

1 Like

That is a solid discount OP. Question - is it $2k down payment + driveoffs or a total of $2k due at signing? I’m trying to run the calc for you, but the only way to get to $596 including tax with the info you provided is with $2k down + driveoffs for a total of ~$4900 due at signing. Either way, hope you take it - that’s an insane discount off MSRP (almost 17% off!) :clap:

My buddy has one, it’s a really fun car for that price

2k includes drive off. I believe they discounted the car more but idk what the exact selling price is

2 Likes

This is a good deal and I would take it while it’s there. I have a 2021 m440 xdrive with similar msrp with a similar payment. Lease is up in 6 months and I’m not confident I’ll be able to replicate

Feels too good to be true, is there a weird carfax with prior wreck, extensive service issues or etc ?

Good deal, go for it!

No, but there are 5,300 loaner miles on it. Like a rental, but potentially with 1k stop light drag races included in the price as well.

Good deal overall though.

And no trade in or lease return?

Those don’t count it’s not real money

4 Likes

Relax Eric

The most I’ve been able to achieve on demo m440’s was 5k. No brainer if those #’s are legit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.