2024 BMW iX50 deal check

Hello All,

I am working on a deal with a dealer on 2024 BMW iX50. 36 months / 7500 miles. How does the below look? 15% off MSRP before 7500 rebate and MAX MSD’s.

do you think there is appetite for more than 15% off MSRP?

5 Likes

That’s clearly an end of month deal. Take it and run.

17 Likes

Great deal on a new unit - snag it before they change their mind.

2 Likes

Depends how much time you have. There clearly are going to have to increase incentives/add trunk money in the near future to move these thing.

1 Like

You might be the first person I’ve seen get 15% off one of these without add-ons or similar (at least based on this quote sheet).

What region is this in?

3 Likes

I’m looking for one as well… was quoted in CA $5400 DAS and $985 (pre tax!) on $86k MSRP
I would take that in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Yup. Definitely do not keep checking prices after signing one.

That’s a great rule of thumb for just about any purchase!

1 Like

I’d take it and run. Just got a quote this morning, and the best dealer can do is 10.5% - 11% before the $7500 rebate.

I got a similar offer in Nor Cal, except the DAS is $3500.

1 Like

Also the dealer is saying 1 MSD = 5 basis points i asked in edmunds forum and they said it should be 6? The dealer said they called BMW FS to verify and they confirmed it? And so base MF is .00025 and after Max MSD’s (7) the MF should be .00083 based on Edmunds but the dealer is saying it is .0009. Can someone please confirm?

It’s six. :slightly_smiling_face:

How much does that 1 MSD cost you?

True, but has the writing on the wall ever been clearer?

2 Likes

EDIT: I’m wrong.

1 Like

OP, go claim your lottery ticket and post pictures of the car when you pick it up.

You are mistaken. His 36/7.5k payment is 848. 1044 is the 24 months.

the quote above from the dealer includes the tax, 7.75%. So not sure what you are saying about this is not 18% off before incentives. The incentive is $7,500 and its included in the line item of rebates and discounts with.

100,905 and 18% off = $82,742 - $7,500 = $75,242 (which is what it shows exactly on the sheet).

Am i missing something?

2 Likes

What state is this deal in? Also, what is due at signing if anything besides the MSD? First month payment? Anything? This second quote actually might be on the verge of actually 15% off but I need more info to check it.

1 Like

You’re right, if this is truly 0 DAS besides MSD’s, then this is 18% off.

I’m going to pull an @Samaudibh move here, I’ll pay you $100 for a copy of the executed contract at 18% off, with that payment, and absolutely $0 besides MSD’s out of your pocket.

3 Likes