2024 BMW iX50 deal check

it depends if i do $0 down or 2500. I am probably going to do 1st month, dealer fees (579) + Tags / gov’t fees (616) an taxes = $3,555 due at signing + MSD ($5,250). After updating the calculator i see LH score (Which i have as close as i can get it) = 10.9 years and total cost of $29,851.

so what you are saying is that this is a great deal… :slight_smile:

What I was just asking is if the quote you posted is with absolutely 0 dollars out of your pocket besides the MSD, everything rolled in, even first payment. There is a box they aren’t ticking there that would show total out of pocket, which is different from cash down.

1 Like

Honestly what I am saying is that I don’t even believe it’s real and I will pay you for a copy of the contract that matches that calculator. So yes, I guess you could say that I think it’s a great deal.

3 Likes

It’s at least a $6,000 loser deal assuming the shop doesn’t have a heavy dealer pack.

Sign it before someone else does if you’re serious.

1 Like

Do we have dealer’s information?

Scot - what is best offer from you?

BMW of Alexandria.

2 Likes

Me thinks this is :billed_cap: or a punched car

I’ll also throw $100 for the contract

6 Likes

True, could be a manager demo or something.

Agreed. If this is real, post the contract in the SIGNED section of this forum. Otherwise, all you’re doing is creating a very unrealistic expectation for an entire nationwide market of buyers (yes I’m already getting “can you match this” messages). :roll_eyes: Besides, if it was real, and you had done even the most minimal amount of research, you wouldn’t be on here asking if there’s anything better. You’d already have it parked in your garage.

7 Likes

Want to kick in another $100? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why did you delete the quote sheet showing 18% off?

3 Likes

Wondering the same thing!

2 Likes

Made me go look… can still get to it

1 Like

bullshit bs GIF

2 Likes

I’m confused. I’m seeing a $22635 discount and a $78269 sales price. That’s a 15% discount, not 18%. Did the OP change the image of the original deal sheet?

Any brokers offering 20% off the IX yet? I’ll take 10

4 Likes

I’m waiting for the day someone posts a crazy XM lease deal

1 Like

The original deal was 15%. Everyone told OP he couldn’t do any better. He came back with 3% more, people started accusing him of fraud, apparently doxxed the dealer, and he deleted the 18% quote and fled. Standard LHer things.

3 Likes