2024 Audi RS e-tron GT 12/7.5k $699 DAS 699 mo

I thought I had gotten a unicorn. Enjoy the ride! Congrats !!

people starting to breed unicorns, becoming too common :smile:

1 Like

I would advise anyone looking at these to check your insurance premiums first before you start making calls and artificially increasing perceived demand.

Help your fellow Hackrā€™s by not making inquiries you cannot stand by.

18 Likes

no MSDā€™s? Maybe they wouldnā€™t fund the deal if those were included?

agreed, im getting quoted 4k for 6 months

1 Like

Oof, yeah I remember seeing $2,000+ for 6 mos last year and noping out immediately.

1 Like

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a quote that seems to match most of the numbers posted, but they have add-ons for ghost etching and ā€˜ceramicā€™. $1k and $1.6k respectively. Would that potentially bump the payment up that far beyond what a normal payment would look like close to this? We are talking $2k down and $1,100/m so the numbers feel way off. Thatā€™s a far cry from $700/$700, so maybe Iā€™m missing something. This is in TX so the tax credit was applied apparently.

Also property tax if it applies.

1 Like

Is it a prestige?

Not that I can tell. MSRP is $153,690. This is the calculator I tried entering in the numbers through for AutoCompanion, which is a lower monthly on the 12/7.5k, but also a higher out-the-door cost. Iā€™m really confused where the $699 down payment and $699 monthly is coming for here (assuming thatā€™s the pre-tax monthly)

Worksheet?

ironically, my eqs is quite a bit more than the RS

What does AudiCare cover on an EV?

1 Like

Blinker fluid!

3 Likes

One-year lease? Not enough time to enjoy itā€¦

you are kidding?
im bored of the car right after leaving the FI managers office

11 Likes

A year is an eternity to veteran LHā€™ers.

We have some repeat customers that have picked up as many as 5 different cars within the same year from us.

10 Likes

Yup- i switched cars like every 9 months when leases were swappable and people paid me for the old lease lol

7 Likes

My ideal lease would be 2 years.