2023 XC90 B6 Plus (NJ)[lease deal check]

Hi Hackers,

I need some help getting this into the LH Calculator and turning numbers close to what this dealer is giving me. I can’t get anywhere near the final numbers. Also, I’d love some thoughts on the overall offer.

From the dealer “3 year lease/ The $1350 down is your first month and DMV. All other fee’s and taxes are included in the payment. $874 a month is the payment from the grid I sent you

I asked for a Lease worksheet and a screenshot of what they sent is below. It’s based on Max MSDs.

36 months / 10k miles / RV is 58% / MF .00158 / Costco Bonus ($1k) / Loyalty Bonus ($1k)

Since I’m an existing customer with a lease through VCFS, they’ll waive my remaining payments until lease expiry on Sep 21, which is ~$1,800 in monthly payments. They’ll also wave the disposition fee.

I’m not sure what “Non Tax Fees” are? I asked via email but was ignored. Will ask for more clarity when I get them on the phone.

Overall, I think the Selling Price and incentives on offer are pretty good, but the monthly seems very high. As I said, I can’t get near it in LH Calculator.

Appreciate any help and opinions! Cheers.

See how it compares to @aronchi offerings

At least try based on what you have and post it. Then nice folks here can maybe fix it for you.

I just picked up a 23 Xc90 T6 with $65k MSRP sign and drive $660 per month. 36/10k in GA. I’m sure they can duplicate the deal if you are willing to ship the car to NJ

1 Like

I’m pretty sure NJ/CT/NY dealers will match it easily

1 Like

How much down?

Isn’t that a lot to pay for a 2.5-row SUV?

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what car do you actually like?

And/or trade in

That seems like a hell of a deal. Did you put a lot down?

@Ursus this is where I landed with the LH Calculator. Not quite sure how to deal with the fees. That “Non Gov Fees” number is tripping me up when taking into account the $1,350 down.

Well, just move rebates to Taxed and you are within a few $$ of their numbers. Ask for the fees breakdown. But the deal sucks anyway.

Finance a Palluride, Pilot or MDX

Completely agree on financing

And those are 3 row or 2.5 as well? :upside_down_face:

A little off-topic, but I would strongly recommend the T8 drivetrain.

The T8 engine is fantastic - feels luxurious and powerful (I’m not even talking about the gas savings).

I’ve driven several lesser engines as loaners (Volvo reliability isn’t great but that’s a separate issue) and they feel much worse, not nearly as satisfying.

Would definitely test drive the T8 to see how you like it and if you want to target it.

Only first payment down. Dyer and Dyer Volvo

Check this out OP. Perfect build

DM sent! Let me know if I can help

I am interested. DM me with price. Looking to lease

I’m not a broker lol. Click on that link and get in touch with that broker

1 Like

dm sent to you too, let me know if I can help