2023 VW ID4 PRO RWD SUV $314 24mo/10K $5K DAS; $46K MSRP

Local Kia dealer has about 20 EV6s on the lot now. The most I’ve seen. Hopefully Elon does some more price cuts to get these other manufacturers thinking about big money incentives.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the dealer info. Thanks in advance…

sent you a private message

Thank you!!!

Best thing would be to get sales tax credits for Texas lease

Without that, this would not be lucrative.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

You should not be asking the same questions across multiple threads.

3 Likes

Noted and deleted the same from here.

Can you buy out the VW lease or are you required to return the vehicle at the end?

You can buy out at any time. I did within two weeks of signing the lease.

1 Like

Can I ask what dealer offered you the $4700 off? None near me have any discounts listed.

sent you a DM

How much is the buyout quote for it?

Can you please share the dealer info?

sent you a DM

Wow man thats a heck of a deal. Ive been looking into the ID.4 and others. This is great to learn dealers are offering some good stuff.

1 Like

So effectively about $515 month for 24 months for a 46k car? Man i really should have jumped on the eqs train when i could haha

1 Like

yup, 46K MSRP effectively around $509 /mo.
Leasehackr Score Number is around 7.5 years

i put paid 5K at signing to have it at $313 monthly with tax

The difference is that the ID4 should be regularly attainable in many locales at a decent rate.

The EQS hack was and continues to be the exception and not the rule.

Definitely but its a rather big exception as many can obtain it. I could have but turned it down as i wasnt ready for ev…

I saw an Austin VW dealer (https://www.hewlettvw.com/) post deals like this. These VW dealers are discounting $5K+ on top of the $7500 and this Texas dealer has sales tax credits too. They said they would do out of state deals.

I pinged them because my brother is local to them.