2023 VW ID4 PRO RWD SUV $314 24mo/10K $5K DAS; $46K MSRP

Leased a 2023 VW ID4 PRO RWD.

24 Months / 10K/yr
MSRP $46,033
Selling Price $40,790 ($4700 dealership discount + $500 VW Partnership Program discount)
Incentives: $7,500 (manufacturer rebate on EVs)
Cash Down: $5,000 (didn’t need to put this much down at signing but i opted for lower monthly payments)
Monthly Payments $289 + tax

11 Likes

Was that $5k toward cap cost reduction or ~$2500 toward cap cost reduction then another ~$2500 for tax, title, registration? Nice discount. Glad to see VW dealers discounting these on top of VW finance passing on the $7500. It was not too long ago that these were leasing for $700/mo.

i agree VW has been very aggressive this summer. i’m not mad about it.

so between the 7.5K (rebate) and 5K (down), they applied 10,579 as cap cost reduction. Basically that $5K, it covered first payment ($314), majority went to cap cost reduction, then roughly $1500 went towards registration/fees, and sales tax. hope this helps!

4 Likes

Got a copy of your lease agreement (redacted)? I’d love to replicate this tomorrow at my local dealer. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

here: SIGNED! DEAL | LEASEHACKR

lease agreement redacted: STATUS | LEASEHACKR

5 Likes

Were you income capped for $2000 CVRP? Mightve made more sense with a 36mo lease with the $2k rebate back especially since free charging is covered for the first three years.

THe VW dealer by my house has 30 ID4s on the lot, theyre going to have to get aggressive with 2024 models around the corner.

1 Like

you’re correct. i didn’t qualify for 2K CVRP due to income.

Local Kia dealer has about 20 EV6s on the lot now. The most I’ve seen. Hopefully Elon does some more price cuts to get these other manufacturers thinking about big money incentives.

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the dealer info. Thanks in advance…

sent you a private message

Thank you!!!

Best thing would be to get sales tax credits for Texas lease

Without that, this would not be lucrative.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

You should not be asking the same questions across multiple threads.

3 Likes

Noted and deleted the same from here.

Can you buy out the VW lease or are you required to return the vehicle at the end?

You can buy out at any time. I did within two weeks of signing the lease.

1 Like

Can I ask what dealer offered you the $4700 off? None near me have any discounts listed.

sent you a DM

How much is the buyout quote for it?

Can you please share the dealer info?