2023 Toyota Sequoia

It’s about the same but I did not expect it. Toyotas don’t always have such low end torque. It basically felt like a RAV4 Prime… I looked up the 0 to 60 times and the Sequoia has the same (5.6 seconds) time as the R4P.

1 Like

3k over in the northeast

I’ve had two so far. It’s slightly quicker than the regular ford 3.5 eco boost and about equal with the powerboost (3.5 EB with mild hybrid, basically the same package in the hybrid tundras and all sequoias). Gas mileage has been worse than expected in both sequoias.

1 Like

May we please have some updated sr5 4x4 pricing when you get a chance?

Thank you!

1 Like

Wow what the ones going for 90-100 vs the ones going for 80?

It’s an issue with how manheim is reporting sales. Honestly shocked it’s still happening. Those high dollar ones are either platinum, capstone or TRD Pro.

2 Likes

Don’t they have separate lines for capstone, pro and limited?

Yes but they for some reason struggle to categorize them correctly. Probably mostly on the sellers TBH, but it’s insane they are still doing it 4+ months after the new sequoia came out. I’ve watched TRD and platinums run and sell as “SR5” trim and show up in MMR the next day incorrectly.

1 Like

Tons of these Sequoia’s going to Russia and former USSR republics. Hence the prices. They go for double msrp in those countries with duties l, exchanges, profit.

1 Like

TRD Pro still a good :dolphin:

Anyone have MMR? Curious if it’s still over $100k

Yes it is.

1 Like

A friend of mine just sold one to gmtv for 100k here in the northeast.

4 Likes

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

2 Likes

I have a black pro coming very soon. Msrp+ 9k

1 Like

Ohhhh did he now? What’s the name of this handsome fellow?

3 Likes

CostonBarBonbierge

5 Likes

I just thought we were more than friends that’s all :confused:

3 Likes

Well, if you ever clicked the “heart” on any of his posts…

1 Like

He’s my internet friend. Goes by “bear Jew” or more recently “mr macan”

1 Like