2023 Toyota Sequoia

Can’t speak for the TRD Pros or Capstones but I know plenty of dealers selling Platinums at MSRP.

Not much money (if any) to be made on platinums. I tried to get quotes on a red capstone that was available end of this month in midwest and most wouldn’t price it over 85-86k. Likely because of the color.

Sounds like an obvious

Sell Salesman GIF by Ryan Serhant

1 Like

It’s a very smooth ride. Steering is lifeless. It drives much smaller than it is, probably because of the numb and over-boosted steering. Very head tossy on bumps. It’s very roomy. If you like truck based SUVs, you’ll love the Sequoia.

Black on black pro for 6k over msrp coming in. Text me if interested. 78600 msrp

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Never owned a truck based SUV before. Previous SUV’s are Mazda CX-7, Mazda CX-9, and two Toyota Highlanders (2017 and 2020). Currently leasing a Volvo XC-90.

Test drive a 2022+ Tundra, very similar driving dynamics. The Sequoia feels lighter on it’s feet and more powerful, otherwise roominess and overall driving feel is the same. If the truckiness of the Tundra puts you off then consider test driving the new Mazda CX-90. I test drove it a few weeks ago and was really impressed. BMW like feel at a not so BMW like price.

RWD based AWD (full time, not partial like the Sequoia), powerful, great gas mileage and plenty of room in the first two rows. Third row is small compared to the Sequoia but the cargo space behind the third row is less abysmal.

2 Likes

We are looking at the CX-90 PHEV, in addition to the Grand Highlander and the Sequoia. I prefer sticking with the Toyota brand, and I am #8 and #12 at two different local dealers for the Grand Highlander. Unfortunately, the timing may not work out correctly. LOL

Where are people flipping these and making $$$? How much over sticker can you get?

excited james corden GIF by CBS

1 Like

findmeanexporter.com this has been the most lucrative.

1 Like

I like this site better

dontclickthislinkitwillstealyourinfo.com

/s

1 Like

Found a dealer not too far away that had an SR5 Green one with the TRD Off-Road package. Wasn’t gonna buy anyways since it’s “Used” for $82K, but I got a chance to finally see one in person as did my wife.

Holy cow, it’s way bigger than we were expecting LOL I gotta do some measurements in our garage, but I feel that we may rule it out simply because it’s too long to fit LOL

She absolutely loves the bench and 3rd row, and the Army Green that’s “blacked out” looks awesome in person.

You almost got scammed :joy:

SR5 TRD? :laughing:

1 Like

@GeneralKlinger SR5 trim can come with the TRD Off-road or TRD Sport packages, but TRD Pro is not a package. It’s its own trim.

1 Like

SR5 TRD off road package is actually pretty nice package. If I was going to keep any of these it would have been one of those as long as it had the 14” screen. IIRC it stickered at like 67-68

Sorry, yes it has the Off-Road package since it was written on the back edge windows. It definitely had the chunky tires. That was one of the first things my wife pointed out.

1 Like

Nah, I wouldn’t have paid $82K regardless of the trim level. I mistyped it. I know what I was looking at :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wrap/black out a GH (Grand Highlander) with some nice rims, and you’ll come out way ahead.

1 Like