2023 Toyota Camry XSE V6 Fully Loaded Finance deal

$25k vs $44k.

2 Likes

Even with every reply in this thread saying donā€™t do it, we can all see where this is going.

YOLO

20 Likes

Itā€™s cause you donā€™t fill up when youā€™re bone dry. Typically even with gas light on thereā€™s a few gallons left.

Also the TLX recommends 91, but you certainly can use 87 if you have to.

If fuel economy is your concern, youā€™re shopping the wrong car anyway.

5 Likes

Went back and noticed this dialogue already happened a year ago when the OP wanted to roll his negative equity into another Acura.

11 Likes

Ouch

So we should expect another post in about a yearā€¦ ā€œhow do I get out of this Camry? Dealer says I have $15000 negative equity. But I can get 4% interest which is better than 5% so itā€™s a good deal right?ā€

3 Likes

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

5 Likes

Shout out to everyone who offered to help a year ago and again today

4 Likes

this aged well

5 Likes

Can the thread be locked? I think there is absolutely nothing useful to add.

OMFG. Just re-read my 6-7 posts from last year.

Iā€™m speechless.

EDIT: 9. I posted 9 times.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ll be a lurker on this one. :man_shrugging:t2:

Fire Toast GIF by Garfield

5 Likes

I feel sorry for the OP as it seems that he does not understand the basics of money (not that difficult). Until he does, I suspect he is bound to repeat this.

I was optimistic that since he came to this forum asking for advice, he will take it and reconsider his choices. But seems like thatā€™s not happening. It did not happen last go around either.

Kudos to all those who tried to help and patiently explain.

3 Likes

This is like watching a car crash and thereā€™s nothing you can do to stop it

4 Likes

The only positive is that OPā€™s negative equity has come down from a high of $10k. If they just keep paying it down and improving their credit score, they should be better off financially next year.

I donā€™t feel sorry for OP.

No potatoes found in either thread: I drafted something and then never posted it - twice.

trainwreck GIF

OP enjoy your Camry!

7 Likes

I suspect a 13%er

Well, they didnā€™t end up getting another Acura. Maybe they wonā€™t get the Camry, either.

Weā€™re all invested in the conclusion now, so when you get it, post pics of the new Camry to the Whatā€™s in the Garage thread! Good luck on the purchase!

No honey - no bears, either.

2 Likes

Untouched and overflowing picnic baskets

Hungry Yogi Bear GIF by Boomerang Official