2023 Subaru Solterra Premium National Lease Offer - 36/10 - $499 p/mo, $2364 DAS (+tax,tags,fees)

Was browsing today and found this:

$499/Month Lease

Now through August 1, 2022

Offer Details

Now through August 1, 2022 Lease a new 2023 Solterra for $499/Month on a 36-Month Lease (Premium trim, code PED-11). $2,364 due at lease signing. $0 security deposit.

Disclaimers

Manufacturer Offer. MSRP $46,220 (incl. $1,225 freight charge). Net cap cost of $37,450 (incl. $595 acq. fee). Retailer contribution may affect actual price set by retailer. Total monthly payments $17,964. Lease end purchase option is $25,883. Must take delivery from retailer stock by August 1, 2022. Other leases available on other trim levels. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, direct/email offer or promotional offer unless allowed by that offer. Special lease rates extended to well-qualified buyers. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval & vehicle availability. Not all buyers may qualify. Payments may be higher in some states. Net cap cost & monthly payment excludes tax, license, title, registration, retailer fees, options, insurance & the like. At lease end, lessee responsible for vehicle maintenance/repairs not covered by warranty, excessive wear/tear, 15 cents/mile over 10,000 miles/year and $300 disposition fee. Lessee pays personal property and ad valorem taxes (where applies) & insurance. Offer not available in Hawaii. See participating retailer for details.

After “reverse-engineering” the numbers I came up with this:
MSRP: $46,220
Selling Price: $46,220
Residual $25,883 (56%) (36/10)
MF: 0.00280/0.00281 (same payment, will need to confirm)
Incentives: $7500

Nice to see another manufacturer passing on the fed tax credit as lease cash! Glad people ineligible are no longer limited to the ID.4 & the XC40 & C40 RC.

Happy Hacking! :wink:

2 Likes

@Dany1122 any chance your dealer is going to get a ton of these :grin:

I saw his forum and was toying with the idea of ordering a Solterra and went to the Subaru website to see which trim I’d want and came across that. Sucks when the NJ rebate comes back it would have to be sold from a NJ dealer :frowning:

Is it not possible to make electric cars without them looking bad?

6 Likes

You’d be surprised how many complements the BZ4x and the Solterra got when I was at the NYIAS.

1 Like

National offers don’t mean much, especially when it assumes a dealer contribution. The current reality is that dealers will be charging a mark up.

1 Like

I have a couple at MSRP

More details to come

5 Likes

:wink: already one step ahead of you

2 Likes

does your Subaru dealer happen to be based out of NJ? :cold_sweat: I sent you an email but it’s no use unless you are.

i think that is a hot looking car.

HOLY HELL! Subaru has found a level of fugly as bad as Toyota. Did they steal a designer from them or just take copious notes?

5 Likes

The least they could do was make the fenders body color. That looks absolutely awful with the black lol

1 Like

Co-development between the two companies, like the BRZ/FRS.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a39814143/2023-subaru-solterra-price-vs-toyota-bz4x/

The cladding looks like a birthmark that extends from the stomach to the face.

1 Like

It’s a blend of the mach e and bz4x

Can Subaru leases be sold easily? (asking for a friend ???)

I was doing a price comparison between the two, the bZ4X has an optional “XLE Weather Package” for $500 with it’s content is standard on the Solterra.

Solterra: $44,995 + 1225 (destination) = $46,220
bZ4X: $42,000 + 2,080 (AWD) + 500 (Weather Pkg) + 1215 (destination) = $45,795

Difference of $425 really. That is until they start phasing out the tax credit for the bZ4X which starts 9/30/22 since Toyota has hit their 200k mark already.

3 Likes

somehow, only newcomers on the block like Lucid and Tesla have figured out that attractive cars sell.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Passport Group – Subaru ~8% off MSRP – In Stock and Orders – Solterra MSRP -Low Dealer Fee – Financing OK

Interested

Source: SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING ON ALL-NEW SOLTERRA ELECTRIC SUV - Subaru U.S. Media Center

Pricing Info:

Also, this is apparently not confirmed yet, so we will see what comes from it next month:

Solterra reservation holders will receive a Charging Choice Offer in anticipation of their upcoming vehicle delivery. Subaru is finalizing two possible offers for reservation holders including an EVgo Charging Credit or money towards the installation of a Level 2 home charging solution by Qmerit.

With the purchase or lease of a new Solterra, customers will also receive up to 10 days of Subaru Just DRIVE Rental at no-charge from their participating Subaru retailer. This program allows the rental of Subaru vehicles though participating Subaru retailers.

1 Like