October -- Subaru -- Passport Group - Base MF -- 2.9% financing -- Ascent ~7% off

PM me your build – I’ll send you a quote and then you can let me know if you would like to move forward.

Discount locks – Residual and MF do not.

1 Like

Looks like a solid deal in the current market on a 3 Row SUV.

So for $100/$500, I take it to any dealer in CA and get 8% off msrp?

you ask the dealer first, because at this time only about 10% are taking.
There’s probably a list floating around of which dealers honor it. Not valid for the WRX or the Solterra btw.

1 Like

FYI – Financing at the base rate(s) is OK – Personally – I think if the delta between the lease payment and finance payment is less than $200 – Financing is the best route

Currently the Finance rate is 2.9% – which is almost ~150 basis points lower than the MF

Buying will also provide the lowest total cost of ownership when its time to sell

Solterra at MSRP!!! – Have more than a couple –

Please email me at danny@passportgrp.com

1 Like

Any deals on BRZ?

No BRZ in stock — only orders — VIP Pricing applies

2 Likes

Ascent Touring

$49k MSRP
36/10k

$522/mo plus Tax with ~$1,900 due at signing (first month, Acquisition Fee, DMV and Dealer fee)

Almost 9% off with base MF!

Have more of these - lock them up

$49K - what port accessories (add ins) do they have? Are those residualized?

do we need the vip for this?

Will you do an out-of-state (FL) deal? Shipping/pickup will obviously be on me.

Vip cannot be applied to Solterra’s

Yes, can do out of state

1 Like

Regarding the Solterra –

Allocations are limited – Cars are already spec’ed out – I will be receiving the complete build(s) tomorrow.

Regions: Northeast, South, Mid-Atlantic (eastern seaboard), midwest may work as well.

Straight MSRP

Fully refundable broker fee if credit app is declined

Fee: $899

Order banks are closed

Please email: Danny@passportgrp.com

Just to be clear, the Auction is bidding-up the broker fee, but the car is at MSRP?

2 Likes

No - flat fee —

Car is at MSRP

i mean for the Ascent Limited deal…

How does your dealer feel about selling their car at MSRP while you get folks to basically bid up the ADM? (In this case, ABM)

1 Like

I hear your point

Reverted to flat fee - I rather not deal with the back and forth that may arise with a auction model

4 Likes