2023 Subaru Solterra Premium 36/10K for $299/mo + $1999 DAS

When do you anticipate fire sale to begin?

2 Likes

I’m going to PM you my contact
Send him your numbers
Don’t send him the LH calculator
Tell him you will sign asap

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Report back on this thread
Good luck

2 Likes

Jeff, just sent you a message

1 Like

Any dealer in Socal that can replicate this?

That’s a good deal, congrats!

I am interested in this too actually as a third car. Looks pretty attractive lease compared to some others I am seeing. If anyone has any pointers pls let know

What city you in?

orange county area

Looks like money factor went up 20bps and Residual Value by 5% for the Solterras:

September 36/10:

Prem - .00112 MF and 52% RV
LTD - .00158 MF and 53% RV
$7500 lease credit

October 36/10:
Prem - .00149 MF and 57% RV
LTD - .00178 MF and 58% RV
$7500 lease credit

1 Like

Can you give me the dealer info if possible, i am looking for a good EV in Socal and would love to see if they can replicate the deal for me

Also interested in a Premium or Limited Solterra in NorCal. There’s a $399/mo / $399 DAS manufacturer deal right now through end of October but I think dealers should be able to beat this.

1 Like

That deal brought this car into my radar. Is it possible to negotiate a deal below the advertised 399/mo?

If you are in SoCalifornia, here’s a broker link:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/socal-subaru-purchase-lease-deals/432396/30?u=imininc

Going to wait for these Solterra to get warmer. Local dealer is using these EVs as Entrance blocking :smiley:

4 Likes

On the other hand my local dealer has zero in stock for 3 months (all preordered)

Entrance blocker?

Yeah within 75 miles of me here in MA inventory is down about 50% over past 60 days. These are still lot anchors but they might also be harder to find soon.

1 Like

When LA acts like Gotham City. Some dealership will park two cars across the entrance driveway ramp to block people from entering and/or stealing their cars

3 Likes