2023 QX80 Lux | $377 Mo | DAS: $4500 MSD + $1535 | TX

inspired by others here! since the 2020 tundra deals are never coming back, this wasn’t a bad option.

2023 Infiniti QX 80 Luxe RWD
MSRP - $75k
DAS - $4500 MSD + $1535 (including 1st months payment)
Monthly - $377 ( $440 effective)
Sales Tax Credit applied.
18 month/10k miles

i hated the lux wheels but was able to get them to throw in the powder coating and black them out!

22 Likes

This car is looking better and better every time I see a sub $400 payment

6 Likes

Then you look at the gas and insurance bills.

Still a lot of car for the money though. Good work, OP!

8 Likes

we should make a rule where “effective rate” should now include monthly average gas costs :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve had a Tundra…I know the pain at the pump lol

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing dealer to me privately, or at least dealer discount?

EQS would continue slaying.

Glad that you made the exact same deal! Congrats! Black out wheels look awesome!

So far had mine at 17 MPG, mostly highway drive though :joy: Insurance is actually better than I thought, just increased a little comparing to my previous MDX :grinning:

1 Like

Find me an EQS w full Texas Tax Credit to balance out this gas guzzler :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

Is there any chance to get a similar deal in California?

OP what is the sales tax credit on this? I want to work out a QX80 in Indiana but I need to subtract that credit out to see where I’d be

Good deal OP. The luxe rims are definitely more tolerable with the powder coating.

Forget the Infiniti though, I want more of that Cayenne. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When the QX80 refresh was released ('18 or '19?) I was obsessed. You could never lease these even semi-well, so these payments now are a steal. I’ve been casually hunting a premium select or sensory for the past few months now but I can’t get myself to pull the trigger. :joy:

1 Like

Texas “credits” are just a reduced tax.

Usually the tax ends up being 1.25% of the selling price with “credits” so around ~$700 on this vehicle if paid upfront.

1 Like

Sweeet deal!..
What was the Sale Price?

The sales tax in TX is like $4700 bucks on a $75k vehicle. Texas taxes you on the sales price of the vehicle. That’s why without the sales tax credit this would make no sense in TX. The TX dealer I’ve talked to told me it is a “full tax credit.” A proposal I saw indicates no sales tax. Some manufacturer’s captives only do a reduced sales tax (i.e. pay 1.5% tax vs 6.25%)

1 Like

Thanks! $63k

Great deal! Mind sharing what area in TX you are in or DMing me the dealership?

Also, did your discount include the loyalty rebate?

Thanks for any help!

I can confirm that no loyalty rebate included for my case, got the same deal as OP

1 Like