SIGNED: '23 Infiniti QX80 Prem Select, $79,800 MSRP, $2250 DAS $574/month

Where you a current Infiniti owner?

1 Like

Arnold unfortunately says…
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

OP responded above. Under $400 is not for this trim, it’s Lux

1 Like

Even though it’s not for this trim most Infiniti are basically the same in trim level just by looking at it correct me if I’m wrong though but it could be $400 but high down payment.

Perhaps $400 effective per month on a lower trim, with loyalty, on a one pay with max msds.

AND if you’re in TX…lol

Well sure, I could lease a Lamborghini Urus for under $400 with enough down

1 Like

See this one… And yes, looks like it’s in TX only due to sales tax credit…

Lux trim

1 Like

No I did not have loyalty.

The only thing most people will notice between a base Luxe trim and a Premium Select is the wheels, (smaller silver wheels on Luxe…22" smoke chrome on P. Select) and the smoked chrome trim on the P. select vs the bright chrome on the Luxe. If you don’t care about those things the Luxe is the way to go. I just like the more aggressive look of the P. Select trim.

1 Like

The interior from 1998 says “welcome back!”

1 Like

Some things age well… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Genuinely gorgeous until you get to the steering wheel and Center console buttons that are shared with a 2013 titan. It’s ok for our 45k frontiers but shouldn’t be the case with their 80k flagship model

the wheel looks out of place, but I can appreciate the physical buttons. Oddly enough the second row is more impressive than the front row

2 Likes

100% agree, 2nd row is pure class

2 Likes

Agreed, and actually the MSRP for an example like that would be around $90k even. Only the sensory (top) trim has the quilted leather.

1 Like

There’s a reason these are being sold at a discount. If you want the latest tech look elsewhere… and pay for it :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Agreed, my kids enjoyed the 2nd row seats a lot!

What dealership?

Im looking for one if these.

PM me for more info.

1 Like