2023 Porsche 911 GT3 / GT3 RS - MSRP Possible?

This.

/thread

1 Like

Has your friend considered a Jeep 4xe? Just asking….for a friend of course.

9 Likes

the 992 GT3 vs RS is such a huge price difference… Im not even sure if cross shopping them makes sense.

What do you want out of the car? garage queen? canyon carver? Track day car? IMO the only newish 911 is the 991.2 turbo(s) is the only car in the line up that “makes sense” in this market

Im assuming since you are asking on leasehackr that depreciation matters more than the experience, so any RS will protect value well.

3 Likes

We don’t have pricing yet for the RS right? doesn’t technically launch till 8/17.
I’m more so after whichever one I can get my hands on at MSRP (which from this thread confirms my suspicion is seemingly impossible)

as for the Turbo S - same story afaik. Asked a few dealers, none have any allocations in the near future, waitlists with 25-30+ people across the board.

I expect it to start in the $220k range and then around $275k-$300k when you account for options and Weissach package. Then add on a six figure ADM.

1 Like

kids gotta drive something

4 Likes

you wont need the official figures, they all follow the same trend.

For the RS group of cars, they are dealer selected clients that get build slots/allocations… You just cant order them as a one off customer. Order a turbo S or a Gt3, both will be msrp plus a long wait.

you will also find out many people delay/drop off wait lists in big cities so it may not be as long as you think.

1 Like

Where can I order a gt3 at sticker? :smiley:
I’ve tried and no luck
I’m all up for a wait

Slim chance.

They have loyal customers sitting on 15-25k mark up line for two years already.

2 Likes

It isn’t impossible. You just need a time machine to 10 years ago and start buying as many high dollar cars as you can. See:

2 Likes

I havent looked at GT3 cars since pre pandemic. All the people I know that have the 991.2gt3 (3) are all long term 911 customers and none paid more than MSRP…Sounds like the 992 Gt3 is out of control now.

I do like the 992 but the dealer games are getting as bad as ferrari use to be…

2 Likes

Seeking allocation of next mid-engined V8 Ferrari at sticker

“For a friend”

7 Likes

Here’s a data point for a GT3. A dealer just got back to me that has an allocation— however is demanding a $125K market adjustment…
So my build has a $200K msrp, with the ADM it comes out to $325k.

Ferrari lake forest has one avail for 269k rn with 400 miles. Text me I’ll send you the link.

175K sticker, they want $269k lol
I can’t fathom paying a BMW M4 worth of ADM, I guess this car isn’t for me

1 Like

Was hoping to see some positive news/suggestions here but alas, no dice. And I’m not even in the market for a GT car yet but will be in the future for sure.

I was in the market for a 991 but put it on hold due to the madness.

It looks like that market is slowly coming back to the buyers. I wouldn’t expect 992s to change that quick, but nothing (including six figure markups) lasts forever.

2 Likes

I agree with you there. I think those days will be back too. It’s a cyclical business at the end of the day.

In hindsight I should’ve taken this deal (standard C4S, but it seems you can’t even come close to these numbers today)

2 Likes

That’s better than a lease I would get as an employee on a decently equipped new one.

1 Like

For that price u can get a used gt3rs

1 Like