2023 Nissan Titan S, $4029 one-pay plus $2700 MSD

2023 Nissan Titan S. Jumped on a @Clutch deal after getting nowhere with Pathfinders. Needed something to fit 3 car seats and this probably works better than a third row suv (already have a Sienna as well). This was officially a February deal, picked it up from AZ and drove it back to WI. Long trip but gave me a chance to hang out with my 3 year old daughter.

Calculator isn’t built correctly but numbers line up. If somebody wants to straighten out feel free: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

20 Likes

Finally - not an EQS!

Congrats!!

11 Likes

How do I replicate this.

Talk to @Clutch!

Otherwise take a look for the Titans S trim nationwide, since there doesn’t seem to be very much inventory of this trim. S trim is the ticket here. And I also had $1500 loyalty rebate to apply, which is 3% off right there. Not sure if that rebate carried over into this month though

1 Like

Great… now I want one… :crazy_face: @Clutch SoCal plz!

1 Like

You know where to find us!
Lets go!

That was worth the one pay right there!

"Hey daddy… remember that time when we drove all the way to that place 1,000,000 miles away because you said you got a good deal on a truck?":heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Congrats @sosnocor for scoring this winning SIGNED! deal of the month! :tada:

3 Likes

Congrats OP on the deal. My Frontier lease is maturing soon so this would be a great transition even though I don’t want a truck.

Stupid question. This would be my first time doing a deal with MSDs and One Pay. How do we factor the discount associated with using these two strategies. My calculator only computes the selling price, residual and MF.

Thank you

I assume you have the front bench seat? How do you like it??

Definitely read this frontier forum. Very helpful information on the one pay and MSD program Nissan has, even if the forum is directed towards the Frontier

If you use the Leasehackr calculator you can pick Nissan from the drop down and the one pay program with MSD’s does pop up. I was using this and it worked correctly.

Yes has the bench seat. I’m happy with it. With 3 kids and 2 dogs, one of which is a lap dog, its nice having an actual seat for the dog vs trying to play the lap game. There certainly is enough room that somebody could lay across the entire seat. I think I like having a bench seat better than having storage that I’d never properly use. The back of the middle seat does come down too for arm rest, with storage in there as well if needed.

2 Likes

The bench seat is such a great option for a full-size truck. I have no idea why this isn’t more universal. All trims of Titan should have it not just base S.

1 Like

Newbie question here. Local dealers has a 2023 Nissan Titan SV and has advertised MSRP of $51,825
Dealer Discount of - $11,000 for a total price of $40,825. Does the discount come off as a cap reduction? If so what should a lease on this look like? Where can I find the residual value for this model? If I plug in the numbers on the calculator for this one it comes out negative. I’m in Texas.

Agree completely. The bench seats as configured in modern trucks are amazing. There is typically plenty of storage in the fold down seat or under the middle mini-seat (in the case of my Ram). Once of the reasons I’m holding off on one of these Titan Pro 4X deals is because I love the bench seat on my Ram.

how do NMAC or other pickup truck companies deal with scratches/wear and tear in the truck bed at return?

3 Likes

I’m looking for the same answer LoL. Frontier lease is ending soon and have a few light scratches in the bed from carrying around the kids mountain bikes.

First pick up truck so not sure how the bed area is handled. Do they treat the bed the same as the other exterior panels etc?

2 Likes