Trying to replicate front page deal on Nissan Titan S

So I’ve been trying to replicate the front page deal on the Nissan Titan S and this is the dealers first one-pay and they are trying to navigate it. The quote was $9,430 including MSD’s, which is pretty far off from the $5,229 (or thereabouts) I’m trying to get to. They sent me a screenshot from their system. What are they doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

You are about $1000 higher than that other deal if I plug your numbers into the LH calc. MF went up and residual went down this month. His dealer played some jiggery pokery to meet the $100 over RV, so his registration and fees are lower than yours. Do you have loyalty ($1500) or does the dealer have more room to discount?

Yeah, RV dropped 1% this month and the MF went from .00282 to .00291. I’m calculating effective $154/month based on my info:

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

1 Like

I didn’t check the veracity of the actual lease structure, but your calculator link showed $5922 due at signing plus the MSDs. The $5922 does not include the MSDs.

The actual LH calculator, the numbers on Signed! and in the deal thread never made any sense to me anyway.

5922/18=329

I pulled the calculator from the front page deal and modified it slightly. How would the frontpage deal make any sense then?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.