2023 Nissan Frontier SV Getting different calculations using two calcs and dealer is more

Just left a dealer and I presented them with numbers before getting there.

They discounted the car 1.5% and not 3%. They say the MF is .00286 for a one pay.

Purchase price is $43,380

Based on 98% res and above MFy numbers using the LH calc versus Lease Wizard. I’m stripping the costs of any dealer added fees to make it simple

NY sales tax is 8.875

LH tells me $5626 and LW is saying $5578. Dealer is telling me $6446. Before leaving i asked what fees were in the $6446 and he said nothing. DMV will be added to that for around $350.

Obviously they’re not using the numbers I mention. What is the best way to approach it and what should I ask when I sayy calculation isn’t the sw.

Can you post the calculator you have, and any information your dealer has given you. We can try to see what is wrong in your calc, and assess the situation.

Yea that would help wouldn’t it lol. The dealer number, as per him, was only lease payments with no added dealer fees. He said doc fee is included with the DMV fee.

Did you take a picture or get a paper of the numbers the dealer gave you regarding discount etc?

What about acquisition fee?

I wrote everything down. I had all the numbers going in and the only number we changed was the selling price.

But of course I had zero reception in the showroom

Why is your calculator missing all the fees?

Why would they give you a lease costs with no fees involved? That makes no sense.

1 Like

Add $650 for acquisition, $75 for dealership doc fee, and $350 for registration and you get to their number.

What is the question?

The reg is 350 on tip of their number. So 6796

Dealer doc fee is I think $175 for NY

1 Like

Ah, yes. It has been increased. I’m stuck in the past when it was capped at $75. Haven’t adjusted my memory to $175 yet.

So what is the question?
You get to the dealership quote if you add those fees.

1 Like

It makes no sense the dealer would quote a one pay and leave out a bunch of random fees. The numbers add up with the fees added in.

Sounds like the salesman is the communication issue.

I’m calling him now to get a breakdown right now. I’ll respond back with new calc link

So it’s a $695 acquisition, $75 in random fees, and a $175 doc fee. I am transferring plates so they anticipate another $175 in reg fees.

Calc says $6829 and going off the numbers I had which were missing the $350ish in doc/reg fees it at $6796 which is close enough

I started looking into a Frontier because of this post and I figured that with my truck selling price being $5k lower, the total one pay would be less. I’m trying to understand why I’m $700ish more with a cheaper truck

But the calc you just posted has 0% while the in the link the user has 2.4% off.

Isn’t that the difference?

No I’m being lazy. The mrsp is discounted 1.5% which is the number in there.

The other post his selling price is 47k. Mine is 42k

If you insert the discounted selling price as the msrp, the calculator will incorrectly calcuate the rv and your numbers will all be wrong.

1 Like

Ok so this it the correct one. Total DAS $6323. They’re saying $6446 and doc/reg on top. So now it’s off by $500 or so.

This makes no sense.