2023 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X - $44.4k MSRP - $4285 ($238/mo) One-Pay Lease

Even if you sign out of state, you can’t max MSDs?

Which CCs cashback gives?

One of my Wells Fargo cards gives 2%

Bro!! You are something else!! Someone else!!
The great vigilante Oliver Queen!!

Stephen Amell Arrow GIF

3 Likes

Yeah the early ones that sign in Jan 2022 may have another crack at the Frontier high rv. or you can extend the lease for another 6 months.

Nope, you’re limited to 2 if you live in NY.

@Td_M it is, and like I said a lot of headaches and back and forth for a good 2 weeks to get this done.

1 Like

Last time I checked, the NY law doesn’t define number of MSD. It just says the deposit cannot exceed $750, or something like that.

And NMAC has interpreted the law to mean it applies to all NY residents, regardless of where the dealer is located.

1 Like

I used to do msd on all my bmws. Key was buying from dealer outside of nys. However most banks do not all msd in nys, or limit you.

I thought initially that they had sold my truck to you, but I see that the one they had for me didn’t have sidesteps. I had also secured a 7.25% deal off MSRP, resulting in a " $6474 OTD including MSDs" a week of waiting for ‘IT to fix an issue with one-pay’ they send me the contract on Monday and it’s $95xx with no explanation.

So if we do one-pay hack… Do we put it all on credit card and then x RewardHackr?
Do we do Chase Sapphire $200 transportation and then rest of Citi Cash? ahhaha

they are really really incompetent in communication. I wasn’t even 100% sure the deal was done when going to pick it up. All the sales person said was “come it should be fine” :man_facepalming:

They kept referencing ‘another guy’ doing the same deal…now that I know how that turned out, I REALLY want an explanation from these idiots.

2 Likes

Tell them you want the same deal “the other” guy got!!!

If the deal is good enough, best not to confuse the nissan finance department. The part about MSD/ NY can’t be true though

I live in NY and did full MSD on my current car

Very nice! I’m so sad I didn’t check much in December because January #s changed just enough that most dealerships in my area won’t get anywhere close to these deals on one pays.

I like the color on these a lot.

Who was the lessor?

BMW Financial

Never thought Bolt Mania 2.0 would turn out to be Frontier ProX4 Mania.

3 Likes

With BMW you’re allowed to do MSDs (as a NY resident) if the dealer is outside of NY.

NMAC shits on you whether dealer is in NY or not LoL

2 Likes

A BIG thank you to @GOAT for sharing dealer information.

Questions for the pros here:

1. Where can I find the RV and MF for January?
  2. How many MSDs can I do since I live in FL? From what I am able to find, I believe the number is 5.

Thanks I’m advance for your help!