2023 Maserati Grecale GT 873$ 2500$ DAS

MRSP: 78.7k
DAS: $2500 including everything
Monthly with tax: $873
RV: 50%
MF: 0.00217

39 months with 12k miles per year.

UPDATED: Probably could have done better, however for other reasons this needed to be rushed. This is the final deal we’re doing, calc link below. Updated the post as a data point

You posted this in Share Deals & Tips; has this already been signed and delivered? Anyway, pretty difficult to evaluate the quality of this deal with next to none of the important details, i.e discount, incentives, MF, RV, fees, add-ons,etc…

I’m signing within the hour. The calc link has 45% residual for 39 months with a MF of 0.00225. That’s with USBank which I believe has a 4500$ rebate for the car, Maserati has dealer cash of $6000 for the Modena but I’m unsure if that’s only with Maserati Financial.

To be honest, I started going the typical LH route, but the Maserati numbers wouldn’t line up between dealers because of the different banks so I ended up just working it on the monthly. LH Score of 7.5 is fair Id say, I would like better but it’s a brand new unit and 2023s are starting to thin out and my mom really wanted this car from the moment she test drove it, so I don’t want to risk waiting until next month

1 Like

If she’s happy with the car and deal, then that’s what matters most, I guess. Ideally, I’d work out a target deal using the captive’s numbers (in this case Maserati Financial, if that’s what the captive is named), and if the USBank or Ally numbers are better, great. But best to try to do that well in advance. Post pictures!

1 Like

Still working on paper work and need it to be shipped, but I’ll definitely post pics when I get it

24 months with $6k dealer cash through Chase with good discount should be a better deal. And Chase > US Bank.
P.S. your mom should disavow you for this deal.

2 Likes

The has yet to be signed, so what tips do you have so I don’t get disavowed then

just realized I never even posted the calc link

Where are the rebates in your calculator?

They just put them off of discounted price, rebates should have been 4500 from US Bank, I believe maybe 6000 from Maserati but I don’t know if that would work with US Bank

So update your calculator with the correct info. If you are not sure, ask the dealer for a breakdown. However, you should already know all this info before even talking to a dealer.

1 Like

I got the numbers off edmund’s and got different MF given to me by the dealer and different incentives because of the different banks

The tip is in my post. Try Maserati Chase subvented numbers. $6k dealer cash is through Chase, you don’t get it with US Bank. Edmunds posts Maserati (Chase) programs, not US Bank. As I said, 24 months could be better through Chase.

1 Like

Until you have all the correct info for the bank being used to generate these lease numbers slow down.

I hope you haven’t signed anything.

2 Likes

I have not, they emailed me the contract and I believe expect me to sign it in the morning.

Okay I’ll take a look, thank you

Do one-pay

1 Like

I doubt my parents will want to do a one pay but you are right the 24 months is more favorable, really glad I did not sign yet. Do dealers have a preferred bank or can they use either and just chose to use one over the other for some reason?

1 Like

Their preferred bank is the one they get more cash from. But all Maserati dealers can do Chase.
Look at GT, btw. Higher RV, lower MF, lower sticker, but $1,500 less cash. Still, will be a much better deal and a $72,xxx GT has a stiched front panel, while a $76-85k Modena has cheap plastic instead.

1 Like

Would the more cash for Modena not balance out the increased MF and lowered RV? You do make a valid point though, there really isnt much of a difference if you get a loaded GT

1 Like