2023, it's a wrap!

What a year 2023 has been!

In the beginning, it looked like a repeat of 2022: constrained vehicle supply and sky-high prices. Hacks were few and far between, perhaps an 18-month lease on Nissan’s finest, or financing an MSRP deal on a commonly marked up vehicle.

But then came the unicorns, enabled not just by captive banks who began to pass on the EV tax credit (an exciting new workaround!) but also the enthusiasm of our community in discovering deals. Who knew what people really wanted were six-figure cars at mainstream car prices?

A shoutout goes to @HersheySweet for starting Mercedes EQS mania, which was followed by an on-again, off-again e-tron GT frenzy, much to every Audi dealer’s chagrin. It’s always fun seeing what Leasehackr members have scored in the Trophy Garage.

Outside of unicorns, deals improved across the board, spurred by increases in inventory and good old-fashioned competition. The precipitous drop in Tesla prices (as much as $40K on some models) arguably had reverberating effects. See the exciting deals posted by @dealers and @brokers on the Marketplace, for example.

Throughout these changes, the Leasehackr community remained as helpful and knowledgable as ever. Our members help each other out, whether it’s to assess a deal or to collaborate on valuable resources, such as @jeisensc’s handy The Captive Matrix wiki. We’re all here to help others avoid financial calamity – though sometimes we wish folks would ask before signing!

None of this would be possible without our Trusted Hackrs who volunteer hundreds of hours to keep topics organized and discussions on track. It seems there isn’t a single Ask the Hackrs topic that hasn’t already been answered by our veterans @mllcb42 or @max_g. Thank you @trusted_hackrs!

On the site administration front, Leasehackr bolstered its infrastructure to support the growth in traffic, funded in part by our Super Supporters. We are now 89,200 members strong with over 2 million of unique visitors a year!

We also relaunched Pre-Negotiated Deals on our homepage to help less experienced visitors view deals in a more user-friendly format, with terms vetted by Leasehackr. Whether it’s Leasehackr Calculator, Rate Findr, or SIGNED!, we are continually making improvements to tools that help consumers make wise decisions and save money.

We look forward to spending the next year ahead with this incredible community. Wishing you all happy holidays and new year!

- Victoria & Michael, the Leasehackr Team

2023's Top Users

Most Time Reading

User Hours Read

Most Topics

Most Replies

User Replies

Most Replied to

User Replies

Most Likes Given

User Likes

Most Likes Received

User Likes

Most Visits

User Days Visited
avatar @nextlevelautobrokers 365

All Yearly Visits

Daily Visits

Days Visited Users
365 26
364 18
363 18
362 9
361 7
360 11
359 6
358 4
357 6
356 6
55 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!

10 Likes

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas my christian brothers and sisters and everyone.

3 Likes

Happy Holidays to all LHs and here’s to many more years of the hacking frenzy mania. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Most posts this year was @drdvrgs guaranteed

Homie needs to take a week off

10 Likes

I’d take that bet :handshake:
Send me those boneless wings and your broker earnings

3 Likes

If youre not #1 I will send you a bdubs gift card

Please note the Saudi requested your broker earnings - failure to comply may result in

He is :mexico: an. At least that is what he has told me.

When he closes his eyes he’s from Land of good nut air circulation

He’s a Chicano that identifies as a

I’m really proud of the creativity and outside the box thinking that was displayed by many of our members, dealers, brokers, etc throughout the year. The leasing market has changed significantly over the past few years yet time and again we see people here knock it out of the park on cars that they have no business driving for that kind of payment. From dirt cheap pickups to sub 200/mo CUVs to 140k luxury EVs for absurd payments, thanks again everyone for another entertaining, informative and inspirational year! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all!

21 Likes

There’s a lot of fine folks out there driving an iX for a much cheaper payment than mine even.

Glad to be part of it all and looking forward to another great year of bringing this and other communities we sponsor/participate in with knowledge and great savings!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to the East Coast LHers and everyone else!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to everyone! :grin:

1 Like

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year LHers.

3 Likes

I didn’t need to be called out as a 2x EV LeaseHacking degenerate like that. <#

1 Like

Ahem, And that’s just EA!

You have to have the EA app installed? Couldn’t be me

1 Like

I am going to keep preaching “Free juice ruins everything!” haha

We still have few more days before the year wraps up with ultimate unicorn trophy posting

1 Like