2023 GX 460 Premium Plus Sport-$735/month $0 DAS 26 months

2 week old GX Premium Plus Sport with tow hitch. Added ceramic tint all around with lifetime warranty. Build date Nov 22, 2023.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 GX 460 Premium Plus Sport

MSRP: $67,685
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$735
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 324
Maturity mileage: 17k
Effective miles per month:
Maturity date: April 28,2026

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): I’ll pay your credit app if you are approved.

Financial institution: Lexus Financial
Transfer fee:$200
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new.

Photos:

2 Likes

What’s inside of this Lexus that’s worth $735 a month? I assume the 2024 will lease at $900+ for a $65K suv.

The one for $65k won’t be as equipped as this one.

With dealer mark ups and/or add ons. I believe they will easily be over 1k a month for the first couple years.

Also remember, this is with nothing down. Lots of similar SUVs are shown with mid $600 payments but with $3000 das. This is a better value than most. Also, since its a NA V8, you can lease it with the possibility of confidently buying it at the end.

2 Likes

Why are you getting rid of this so quickly

This is the car to buy and keep forever :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is this a 27 month lease? Effectively 617 miles/mo.

What’s the reason to transfer? Seems a little quick

Its a badass suv that I planned to buy out. Chose the perfect spec and color that I could be happy with for the next 20 years.

Anyway, long story short, we have a '19 Tacoma and '22 CX5. Both paid off, I thought we would sell the cx5 but now my wife doesnt want to. I thought we would add ~$20k back into bank account to save or invest but that didnt happen and now I have 3 cars to insure…wife says just keep all three lol

I could afford it but frugal me is saying dont do it… it just doesnt make sense to have two suvs and a truck. I wont get rid of the Taco because I need a bed.

6 Likes

The good news is that you have 3 very reliable vehicles, The Mazda and the GX actually made in Japan as well. The GX will retain better value than the Mazda though…Ultimately up to you

1 Like

Weekend bump.

My gut tells me this will do better in Lexus forums. To take on this lease at those miles, you would need to find someone who would buy it out. This is largely the wrong audience for that. I do really like the vehicle though!

4 Likes

Hey is the car still available

Yes it is.

I’m interested can you send me your number

Just sent you a message

Replied

Still available atm.

Nothing down fellas

Have you tried any Lexus forums like I mentioned? You’re going to need a die hard Lexus brand enthusiast for this. This site is just full of addicts getting new cars every 2-3 years.

3 Likes

I forgot about what you mentioned. I will def list on the forums this weekend. I had a few offers from other states where discounts aren’t as good but nothing has solidified yet. I drove it to work today and I am debating keeping it. Right now the buyout price is of a loaded 4runner, Highlander, etc. It’s a great deal if you wan’t something reliable. But yes probably not for this crowd. I do think it will be worth more than it’s residual though.

I love the car! You just need someone who will want to buy it out.

1 Like

Dang I’d be all over this but located in NY.