2023 GX 460 Premium Plus Sport-$735/month $0 DAS 26 months

Vehicle could be shipped for around $1500 most likely. Maybe you guys could work something out…

4 Likes

I can help slightly.

ATM Im down to offer $500 toward delivery. Not desperate to get rid of it yet.

This trim and color combo is not available in most dealers. So its already a good find for anyone shopping for one. But in a month not even base models will be available.

Just remember in NY you have to pay tax on remaining lease payments.

I’m interested but located in Nashville. Our RX lease is almost up and have been close to pulling trigger on GX.

Bump. Got a few bites but no commitments yet.

5 contacts in the last day. 2 are asking the buyout price.

If anyone else is interested in buying, it’s 57.7k.

up top 101010

That’s pretty good. MMR is $56,500 with your low miles.

Yeah and I think it will improve or at least hold when people realize they can’t get a 550 under 80k.

If it doesn’t transfer soon I think in a few months I may be able to sell it to a dealer at the buyout price.

Only 17k miles for 26 months?

Yes its not really a concern because we had planned to buy it out.

BUT…

I think we will be able to sell for at least the buyout price even if we have more miles and the market crashes even more. It’s a NA V8 lexus and new cars are getting more and more expensive. A loaded Honda Pilot, Highlander, etc can be 55k new.

Finally even if all these options fail, you can get 5k miles for $1250. Since I am not asking for DAS it seems good any way you look at it.

What’s the buyout price at the end of this lease? It is a very nice car.

Buyout is 43k at the end

I get lot’s and lot’s of messages asking for more photos. I am happy to send them but guys, it’s pretty much new. There is no flaws.

It is best if you see photos by Lexus because the red interior does not photograph well with my cell phone. It get’s washed out and brighter. In reality its a nice shade that is darker.

1 Like

It’s super nice, but the new gx is going to be on sale in the next month or two

Try to get one without a 10k mark up.

Yeah very true…… but it does look prettty cool

GX prices have leveled off. Sure the GX550 has ADM but you’re not going to see 10yo GX with 130k sell for $40k like we did 2-3 years ago. You can pick up a 2022 GX in the low 40s.

OP good luck with the tranafer!

Beautiful color combo!!

Where in CA are you? - D’oh! Disregard. I see Los Angeles County.