2023 EV6 GT 24/10k **GA dealer, IN registration** | $483/mo $0 DAS

Hi Hackrs. Looking to lease an EV6 GT for 24/10k and wanted a deal check. Lease is $483/mo with $0 DAS. I’ve emailed pretty much every other dealer I could find over the past week and no one else wants to lease this low.

Am I leaving meat on the bone here? I think I am given some of the other deals I’ve seen, but waiting until the end of the month to purchase would require 1 extra plane ticket at potentially an inopportune time for me. All the other UT/GA/SC dealers seem to have sold off their stock which was at super low prices.

That might have been the one in Colorado where they get a $5k incentive. I think what you have is a good deal.

There were these two deals very clearly not in Colorado but they were also a while ago so I’m not quite sure if they can be replicated.

Maybe if I wait until the end of the month I can do a little better?

2023 KIA EV6 GT AWD (24/10), $214/month pre-tax, $2.2k DAS - Signed Deals & Tips - FORUM | LEASEHACKR
SIGNED: 2023 KIA EV6 GT (MSRP: 63595 - 24/10k) Pre Tax: $291/mo - Signed Deals & Tips - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

The second one you listed has a tax rate lower than yours. Assuming same tax rate, effective monthly is the same. The first one seems to be a one off. You could keep trying in other regions, but it just depends on how long you can wait and whether you’re picky. You can try for an extra 1% off by saying you’ll sign immediately.

You are currently at 10% off MSRP. One of the deals you linked was at 15+% off (probably a one off) while the other linked deal was at 11%+ off.

Is the car in your preferred color combination with the options you want? If yes, why wait? You could tell the dealer you will sign today/tomorrow if they met you at say 12% off (Only say this if you are prepared to follow through).

If you push too hard, this dealer might either counter or say no. You can always try and see what happens.

I’m out of state rn so I can’t come in quite today/tomorrow, but I will ask for 11% and see what happens. (God forbid if they read this forum, I sent them a Leasehackr calculator.)