2023 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD $895/mo ZERO DOWN

12-Month Lease; 20,000 Miles
No $$ Down, $0 Tax/Title/License, No Lease Termination Fee
First Payment Due at Signing
Many Colors Available
Email: NIE@Pritchards.com or visit NIEFMC.com/lease for more info!
Last Updated 3/22/2024

• Category: Marketplace
  • Makes: Dodge
  • States: Available in lower 48 States (Free Delivery within 250 Miles of ZIP 50428
  • Price: $895/mo
  • Vehicle Type: 4-Door SUV

Is this $0 due at signing?

We collect the first payment upon delivery which is usually commensurate with lease signing, but there are no other upfront fees, downpayments, or other costs.

Please update your posts to reflect the expected due at signing amount

1 Like

$900pm for a Durango GT Plus? Oof meter is maxed. Is this because it is a 1 year lease (who is the lender?)?

$900 per month UNLIMITED miles? So 100k miles per year is fine?

It is fine, but rather than drive that same vehicle 100K miles in 12 months, I’ll cycle you into a new vehicles (your choice on color) every 12K miles. You’d have 8-9 different Durangos in that year in your example. Each one under full factory warranty the entire time.

1 Like

This will be good for business owners drive it from NY to FL each week or even rent it out each week on turo or car rental sites since its unlimited miles.

Can we see an example lease agreement with all the fine print?

We absolutely have Turo hosts that use this program.

NIE 2023 Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD - Template.pdf (392.5 KB)

It does say 15,000 miles, but if I get the unit back after 12K and before 15K, I simply give the user/driver a new unit. You can put 12-15K on as many as you like in a year (or multiple years).

Let me just get this straight so I understand this. I can lease one of these cars for whatever the monthly is, just first months DAS. Hypothetically I can put 50K miles a month on it if I want and then at the end of the lease i just give it back and get another one if i wanted without owing anything extra at all?

GOOD LUCK SIR.

I’m not in the market for a Durango. Just here for the comments

2 Likes

They won’t pro-rate the mileage? And I’m assuming you can’t put 15k miles in less than three months otherwise you’d incur a penalty for terminating early?

The 3 month minimum term is an option or an “out” for the lessee. If you can put 12-15K miles on in 2 months, we’ll turn the unit for a new one at that time.

To put 50K miles on in a month, you’d have to drive 69.4 MPH, 24 hours per day for 30 straight days without stopping for service or fuel.

I aim to collect the vehicle back and replace it with a new one between 12K-15K miles. If you do that many miles in a month, you’d have a new Durango to drive every month. Rinse and repeat for $895 per month…

4 Likes

Wouldn’t this require insuring a new vehicle every 12k miles and dealing with transferring plates and such as well?

You would update your insurance based on the VIN. We wouldn’t transfer the plates; a new registration would be sent on each vehicle.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to unnecessarily break down a purely hypothetical scenario…My point was unlimited mileage with zero penalty or overages right? Cool, why aren’t the contracts written to reflect that?

1 Like

Pretty good deal for those on Uber. Or a short-term 7 seater suv.