2023 Defender 110 s lease

Depends on the dealer, it’s not in their interests to lower your MSRP.

1 Like

Does anyone know a dealer in Florida doing Defenders at MSRP and base MF

Is there a dealer in the entire country that’s doing that?

1 Like

I am trying to see where is everyone ordering

Everyone greedy and don’t share the dealer :flushed:

Nah. I can share mine, np. $7,500 ADM and MF mark up lol

1 Like

Haha you paying adm? Yeah right :joy:

Local dealer wants 20k for on the lot or order

I didn’t say that. Ask @mattevan and he will tell you something similar, yet he pays MSRP (I think :grin:)

2 Likes

@mattevan burned all his profits on that Alfa :joy:

2 Likes

My local dealer added $12.5K of dealer accessories on top of the $10K blessings…one blue 110s in stock!

1 Like

12.5 of value :joy:

What state you in?

actually 12,750…

1 Like

Got an offer on a unit thats coming in this week, $5k of blessings and marked up MF.

I buy from lots of dealers. It’s not about the dealer, it’s about the buyer.

6 Likes

Knowing how to talk to dealers and get something done makes things go much more efficiently. My dad used to get the Costco invoice offer and go in, spend 3 hours in the box, and deal with that.

Now I just do everything from my dorm room or bedroom (pants optional), and tell him to sign when I find something good enough for him.

2 Likes

I think with LR dealers, the trick is to try and stay as local as you can. LR Dealers get penalized for selling too many vehicles outside of their “territory.”

Semi accurate. There are a lot of loopholes that allow them to get around the ding! For instance, if the reg ZIP is out of any one store’s AOR. Some stores are allocated a certain number of unpenalized out of market sales too.

1 Like

Not greedy just know that the LH Five will be hounding them so we loose our hookups.

3 Likes

Found 2023 base 110 with $7300 options added to it. Options are air suspension, tow, cold weather, wheel arch protection. Right at $62k MSRP with no addons.

I’m not looking to keep it long and would lease it, should I grab it? Anyone have any auction numbers on the base model?

62k with 7k of options??