2023 Defender 110 s lease

Damn, nice work
Land Rover Manhattan offered me one with $35,000 ADM! LOL
(this was on a 90)

1 Like

Gross. If its a 110 that means its been sitting, and sitting, and sitting…

Is the trophy the same as the heritage?

I agree! I’m not sure that I would want to drive the thing at all, whether it were a flip or not. :face_vomiting: And I believe it is a 90. I have next to no interest in actually pursuing, so I didn’t encourage the discussion.

oh no. I personally would not consider flipping a 2 door. The market is very very small.

All of the soccer moms (my bride included) are out and my guess is they make up most of the buyers.

2 Likes

Nah B. The Trophy is the one wrapped in yellow.

Heritage (30th)?

1 Like

So Jurassic Park or poverty appearance?

7 Likes

The latter is more…tech CEO’s extra car on Nantucket type vibe?

jk…they’d have a vintage defender

Also, mentioned above, YMMV but few dealers have said the base models are not being prioritized for build right now, so waits are far longer than on anything else.

I agree, again, I think the market for the 2 door is quite small. I would only go with the 4 door myself… if I do decide to dabble. I’ve been looking at a potential build this morning, 110 S. I think I was around ~$80k. My (potential) immediate gripe with that is I don’t want a 4 cylinder…lol. Then I get to contemplating doing a balloon on a Macan S, but I don’t get overly excited for that either. :yum:

After driving a 110, I want one of these suckers so bad now. My V90 lease is up in a year, hopefully the market looks a bit better. Wishful thinking probably…

1 Like

$80K? how!?

66-69 is the sweet spot for a 2022/2023

1 Like

Lol…ok, so maybe I got a little carried away.

2 Likes

I don’t have many strongly held beliefs, but one I do have is that if you put 22s on a Defender it’s the death penalty.

5 Likes

That’s the thing with JLR those options start adding up very fast, want rear AC ? That’ll be $1600 sir

No it’s $1600 for the vents, $2500 for AC and $4000 for working AC

9 Likes

Crazy Laugh GIF

1 Like

If you enjoy driving definitely get the Porsche

2 Likes

Numbers :blush: calc
signed

1 Like

I haven’t driven a Macan, but I have had some miles in a Cayenne. That was an excellent driving vehicle. The base price for the current Cayenne is really increased compared to the previous. :sob: