2023 Defender 110 s lease

Note the difference between the usage of MRM and MMR (not the same)

2 Likes

Iā€™m jelly. Been trying to find a 110s in the midwest @ msrp for awhile. The AOR complicates things

AOR meaning?

go for it. if youā€™re ok being stuck with it. Taxes suck but the state probably is in more debt than you are.

2 Likes

Area or responsibility. Itā€™s not a set radius either, but the zips a dealer can sell to without incurring penalty.

1 Like

Quick question: how did you get your defender from middle of nowhere if youā€™re in PA?

1 Like

I canā€™t tell all my secrets, where would the fun be in that. Iā€™ll give the hint that this car required more effort than I usually have had to put into for any of my previous hacks.

From first contact to signing papers it was sub 24 hours.

3 Likes

Damn, the hustle!

And here am I waiting 10 days and counting on the digital signing team to contact me :person_facepalming:

1 Like

LR dealers can sell out of region but it needs to be an insanely good deal for them in order for it to make sense.

For out of region deals they do not get their holdback which can be up to 7% (if they hit allllll their marks).

So if youā€™re selling out of region you need to be a killer.

1 Like

Never kiss and tell hahaā€¦I have two defenders coming at msrp.

I had another defender at MSRP coming end of month if someone interested pm me, itā€™s a 72 k MSRP so flip probably out of question

I can not wait until we get out of the buy and flip which only adds to the problem of why we canā€™t lease anything decent anymore.

I understand it yes as well as I understand dealer markupsā€¦ But Iā€™m ready for it to be over. Neither side is helping the consumer (us) in the long run

1 Like

We make up such a small percentage of the market weā€™re not even noticeable. Dealers have always gauged which is why this site was created.

The party is stopping for a lot of these vehicles and people need to proceed w caution imo.

LR production is terrible so I personally believe Defenders are safe.

12 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in a 110s at msrp :eyes:

Me and a LH buddy secured configurable 110 X Dynamic SE allocations, eta December.
Canā€™t wait to drive it or should I say, canā€™t wait to have it towed :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Well then you get to the enjoy complimentary coffee and wifi :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

hopefully get the new RR as a loaner :rofl:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have anything to add, other than there is a decent amount of stale CPO Defender inventory extant right now. MMR would be a lagging indicator, most likely.

I wouldnā€™t ever sign for any vehicle you would not be 100% comfortable and happy taking to term.

Thankfully, the Defender has so much wind resistance it automatically makes your face smile at speed.

7 Likes

Drove one for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I can now totally understand why people really enjoy these. Driving position was awesome, felt like I was towering over everyone, but felt surprisingly nimble. Air suspension makes it super comfortable. For being shaped like a brick, the inline-six gives it way more pep than I expected. I want one nowā€¦lol

17 Likes