2023 BMW M4 Comp convertible signed ($11k discount)

I was inspired by this. I reached out to dealers this morning and couldn’t come to an agreement. Decided to walk into a local dealer since I was down the street at the bank. I’m now about to close on one :joy: . Will share details once I’m out of here.

Not as good as your deal but it’s still solid I think.

7 Likes

I am thrilled to hear this, it’s exactly the point of the forum and posts like this. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

We’re eagerly waiting for details. There’s a few of these sitting in the ground and I’m sure dealers want to move them. My dealer had an in stock Alpine White on Fiorina Red convertible earlier this week when I was in for service.

1 Like

Msrp was low, only options were extended leather and parking assistance package.

Ended with a $1200 payment, 9.5% tax included with $3.5k DAS. I also have BMWCCA, so getting $500 back.

Definitely did not think it would happen but the stars aligned yet again. Finance manager told me they’ve sold more cars in the last 2 days than in the previous 15.

My dealer doesn’t have any more in stock but if you’re looking to get one tomorrow, def reach out to dealers with cars that have been sitting for 60+ days. Dealers def appear motivated to move these things, the other dealer I had gone back and forth with this morning gave me 8k off within a 5min call but wouldn’t budge after that.

5 Likes

That tracks. It’s definitely been a frustrating week for quoting wheels on the ground and making sure they’re held long enough to get the director’s rubber stamp+logging it.

If you’re picky or not in a hurry, just place an order and save yourself the headache.

1 Like

I see the 2 leases but aren’t these good Bmw/cu select/balloon candidates ? Or does everyone just shudder at the thought of owning these out of warranty?

Congrats ! Post pics in the garage thread. Eyeing one for myself.

They are good candidates for BMW Select, but not every state is eligible. Some people don’t want the hassle of selling one, so they lease it and may only keep it for a year or so before putting it up for transfer.

Look at the payments on these. Someone would snap one up at $1,200 in a second.

Makes sense. Thanks !

1 Like

I just got the go-ahead to discount this one. It’s on my thread.

:star_struck:
I can tell you what a year can make a difference, last year NY/NJ/CT dealers were asking $20-$30k mark up on these M4.
I got lucky I placed an order from South Carolina on MSRP & got delivery in Sept.

3 Likes

It’s more like “The GM has lost his damn mind. Just sell everything today. Please and thank you.” It’ll be MSRP otherwise afterwards.

2 Likes

Is there a way to see how long a car has been on a dealer lot?

Cargurus. Not every dealer is on there. Used my cars lot anniversary as a negotiating tool when getting my 5er

4 Likes

Sometimes that works and sometimes it’s just reflective of how stubborn they are.

2 Likes

Yup, Cargurus. You’re able to adjust the days cars have spent at the dealer. I always target vehicles that have been on the lot for months first.

1 Like

Not always accurate since cars do get traded.

You could always ask a friendly broker or dealer for help locating stragglers too.

3 Likes

Nowadays cargurus could be a little off because dealers list their cars before they hit the lot. Otherwise, it’s always entertaining when a dealer emails me that the car won’t last long and I’m like should I tell them that I know it’s been on the lot for 150 days. And yes a lot of dealers are not on Cargurus.

1 Like

I have a short list of cars that have been on the ground presumably since September.

Probably a good place to start (or at least find out why they still have the car)

2 Likes

I am open to a lease swap on this car. Will make a separate post later with all the details but just bumping this for context.

1 Like