2023 BMW M4 Comp convertible signed ($11k discount)

Christmas present to myself, not the usual 1% deal beater that we are all used to here, but given the market conditions for these type of cars I thought I would share. (Was never going to be able to replicate my Hellcat deal for everyone, or my M550i, but I love the car and sometimes it’s about getting the best deal for a specific vehicle rather than the best possible deal, otherwise I’d be driving a Nissan Frontier!)

MSRP $97,200
Sale price $86,200
Loyalty rebate $500
VIP rebate $1,500
BMW CCA $500
Residual 56%
MF 0.0018
I paid standard drive offs, taxes etc of $3,000 and $1,000 which I though is what BMW CCA paid, but turns out it is only $500!
Payment including 9.5% tax $1,160

61 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Congrats and enjoy! :christmas_tree::oncoming_automobile:

9 Likes

Congrats! I would have bought it too

1 Like

Congrats, amazing deal! I have been low key shopping for a G83 and couldn’t get near this dealer discount myself. Also how does one qualify for the VIP discount? I am eligible for loyalty, CCA, and corporate sales but first time I am hearing about a VIP discount…

1 Like

Nice deal! Love the Skyscraper Gray color as well!

Eligible Recipients: • VIP and other individuals who are approved by BMW of North America, LLC. • Customer Examples for VIP: Professional Actors/Actresses, Celebrities, Professional Musicians, Professional Athletes / Team Owners and Journalists. BMW NA reserves the right to request documentation or evidence that the VIP falls into the customers examples mentioned above.

HOW DOES IT WORK • Approved participants will be eligible to lease or purchase an eligible vehicle from a participating BMW center. All centers are able to participate and agree to sell vehicles to approved customers for dealer invoice minus the applicable allowance and any retail incentives that are in place at the time of delivery. • BMW will provide an allowance up to $1,500 for a new BMW leased or financed through BMW FS. $3,000 is available for those customers that pay cash or use alternate financing. If the participant elects to lease or finance through BMW FS, any sales support programs in place at the time of delivery can be applied. • Vehicles can be delivered out of center stock or can be ordered depending upon availability. Pricing is based on a U.S. delivery only.

2 Likes

Well, cats out of the bag. @Ed_Churchward is Lebron James, everybody

13 Likes

Nah. He’s Harry.

1 Like

It’s true :joy:, that’s why I need a convertible, I’m too tall to fit otherwise!

I just have a previous history with people at BMW and the VIP team.

4 Likes

That’s a lot of Nissan Frontiers.

1 Like

It must be awkward for BMW to tell certain almost famous folks that they are not important enough to qualify as a VIP.

3 Likes

Congrats on the deal! An amazing one. Which dealership in SoCal?

2 Likes

Do 27 YouTube subscribers count?

5 Likes

Tom Segura had a funny skit on this except with Nike.

Awesome. Congrats! How did you get this amazing deal exactly?
I am looking for a BMW, as well.
Would you explain how to get the VIP rebate $1,500 and BMW CCA $500?
Thanks!

Suggest reading through the BMW Wiki

1 Like

He plays in the NBA

1 Like

Look up a few posts, you have to be famous.

If you don’t recognize OP, he’s Pacman

4 Likes

It’s called being lazy :joy:, and making bad assumptions based on the $1,000 I got for my 5 series. Certainly not a deal breaker, just a nice to have, or not in this case.

Broker will get you the same price. JS.

Get on some lists.