2023 BMW M4 Comp convertible signed ($11k discount)

Not in CA they won’t. Just like they did not get my hellcat for $509 a month or my M550i for $585. Maybe things are different in Texas. JS

Best in the West.

2 Likes

Sweet ride! Look the wheels!

Congrats on that discount! Great car, great color. Just unloaded my 23 M4 comp X drive hard top skyscraper gray and I’m glad I did right away. I leased it in November in SoCal for MSRP $85,XXX and was a custom order. My DAS was same as yours but monthly was WAY higher. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Awesome deal! I have been looking at these a lot lately. I might be persuaded to give up my #1 M2 order slot if I could find a discount like this. Two questions: 1) Would MSDs made a big difference? 2) How does it drive?!?!?!

1 Like

MSD make no difference, they crippled them unfortunately. 8k in MSDS was going to save me like $15 a month or something.

It drives well, obviously a convertible, when Ch you can’t get away from, but so much more engaging than my M550i, which is exactly what I was looking for.

4 Likes

M2 for a flip or pleasure? Those cars are :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:.

1 Like

Well, that’s like, just your opinion man… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

How do you get on those lists?

Ha! I’ll play nice with you. I’ve been trying to like the aesthetics, but I’m just not there yet. :smile: I’m on the list for one but idk if I’ll go through with it or not (when it eventually gets called).

2 Likes

They look better in the flesh, unlike the 7 which is pretty awful is all lights!

Which dealership in SoCal?

I was leaving that as a probability as well. Some vehicles simply don’t photograph well.

Is it a stick?
(dRooLiNg)

Convertible is mono-spec, awd and auto only.

Wow, awesome deal. Was this unit on their lot for a significant amount of time, hence the discount?

Some cars are just hard to move in certain times of the year.

I’ve blown out about 3 of these since summer ended.

2 Likes

Love this color/car!

What color interior did you go with?

Also, was this a drawn out negotiation or were they decently receptive to going this low? I assume this was sitting on the lot, not a car you previously ordered, right?

That’s a great deal to be sure! Enjoy that ride.

1 Like

It took a few weeks from the initial offer to get to where we ended up, but that is understandable given they probably wanted to see if they could sell it for less of a discount before year end.

The interior is black leather with the metal trim. I was not really that fussed about the trim, they are all pretty nice in the M4.