2023 BMW M3 (50th Anniversary or 50 Jahre) Edition

My personal favorite is slapping an “///M” badge prefixing the model badge. That might be why BMW keeps changing the grills, harder to fake those.

2 Likes

That or wrap it. :grin:

Was debating red vs blue calipers. Ended up doing blue. Now that I think about it I should have done red

3 Likes

Red is better, can’t you change it within a certain timeframe?

Why the gold calipers $8500? More than an ounce of gold per?

Never mind CCB

That’s a ridiculous analogy. We’re talking about some paint and badges not 2 extra cylinders

1 Like

Won’t know that for certain till they start delivering.

Like what the Lime Rock is to the E92, this is to the G80

Only 200 limerock
Who knows how many 6 speed vs dct
@legendsauto has one :unicorn:
How many manual ones sir?

1 Like

Yea good point on the lime rock park e92. That was just color/trim and does get a premium. I do think that a huge factor that drives the collectibility of it is the 6spd, last of the n/a motor, v8, etc. but who knows maybe the g80 will go down as the last of the ICE, etc.

I have owned every M3 except the E30. G80/82 is absolutely hideous, I don’t know how people do it. Waiting for G87 M2 without the pig nose.

2 Likes

Ditto. Owned an e36, e46 and f80. And a g20 m340. Just can’t quite get there on a g80. I love the side and rear. That front tho… I’d rather go CT4 BW.

I got lucky today after I called over 8 dealers I found 2 went to the first one lucked the deal at MSRP I called the second dealership canceled

5 Likes

There will be a few rare finds like these but quickly all getting sold.

2 Likes

Did you pick one up for yourself?

1 Like

Leaning more toward SUV’s as a replacement down the line myself (tax savings is also appreciated)

For the moment though I’m content connecting buyers and sellers.

2 Likes

Teach me your ways! Impulse buying is hard to stop :rofl:

2 Likes

Decontenting has certainly quelled some of the urge to jump into something new every few months.

Honestly shocked BMW of BH did MSRP. No dealership in that area is known for being not-shady. Congrats! It’s gonna look great

1 Like

Much much easier to justify in a market that allows for quick turn and burns for cash, though :slight_smile:

2 Likes