2023 BMW 760i $2353/m 35 months left 15K miles per year NJ TAX INCLUDED

OP, could you perhaps stack phonebooks in the back footwells and have the same end result of slightly elevated feet?

7 Likes

This broker Platinum Auto Lease? The reviews are quite concerning.

yeah the lakewood ones.

3 Likes

Only poor people use phonebooks as footrests in their $130k cars.

Oy vey!

Also: is this ad correct? Does NJ not double tax on a new lease?

1 Like

not for a transfer within the state.

1 Like

You think an i7 will hold any value? Did you get anything off MSRP?

I think the real question here is if you have this much money why would you live in New Jersey

8 Likes

At MSRP. There probably were like 10-12 sent to LA to show off the car at a few dealerships. Most dealers wanted at least $15k over MSRP. I tried to find the article for you that BMWs CEO says they’re not going to mass produce the car. That remains to be seen.

In the meantime with limited availability the value should be more stable. In LA there is 1 available versus over 100 740s and 760s available.

1 Like

the sopranos morning GIF

2 Likes

The poor prick only had five minutes to run. He ended up in some rat infested motel down in Elvis country!

6 Likes

He said better than a 760i, which is a very low bar. The 760 might be one of the fastest depreciating cars in existence.

1 Like

I have one at MSRP incoming within a couple of weeks, but 2.5k a month with 10k+ down (NY taxes upfront) does not sound like a great deal. Will be passing on it. If anyone is interested can connect you with the dealer.

FWIW these can be had with few hundred miles at 3%+ (~3-5k) off MSRP with brokers on LH.

What’s the current RV for the 760i? Let me check with Edmunds.

1 Like

It’s still a 7 series lol… It may not freefall from MSRP the same day like a 760i but buying a 7 anything should not be used in same sentence as ‘hold value’.

3 Likes

Beautiful thing about supply and demand is when there aren’t many of something people will pay for this. That was proven during covid. 6 months from now who knows? But right now if I sold the I7 I wouldn’t lose a penny

Not to continue all this off topic chatter from the foot rest issue at hand… But you honestly think you won’t be losing anything after paying MSRP and taxes?

2 Likes

What’s a phonebook?

2 Likes

Good and bad news on the i7 based on BMWFS residuals. The bad news is the 24 month balloon residual is 50%. The good news is they are providing lease support with a 50% residual for 36 months. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t you? Have you seen Alpine NJ or Englewood Cliffs?