2023 BMW 760i $2353/m 35 months left 15K miles per year NJ TAX INCLUDED

No brainer. I don’t know why these are not standard with AI that senses the type of drink and get it to the right temp.

GLWT, I don’t know if this is the right crowd for this deal but I hope you get some hits, its a nice color combo. As far as the footrests go, see if you can get it dealer installed/ordered as aftermarket option, likely cheaper than trade or swap out. If you’re not being driven around in this then will it get used that much?

1 Like

Life must be nice for OP! GLWT!

2 Likes

I get driven alot

1 Like

Chauffeur driven LH’er. I like that.

19 Likes

Means, the Hubby drives you around? Or vice versa heh

2 Likes

Guy likes to have black Caviar for breakfast and a nice tomahawk for dinner.

3 Likes

Amazing sportsmanship here on this post

1 Like

Here you go

Multifunctional too

2 Likes

More likely when going into NYC to conduct business

Nothing wrong with that

3 Likes

What’s with all the spamming lately?

This is my life :slight_smile: i’m a personal driver to my wife hah. She has only driven me once in the last 13 years.

4 Likes

She sits in the back seat? Damn man what’s your Uber rating?

7 Likes

Also senses whether you want hot tea or iced tea.

I suggest getting a Frontier one pay as a substitute for the foot rest. 5’ bed is plenty space.

8 Likes

LeaseHackr Gymnastics.

1 Like

I have an I7 fully loaded. Youre looking for the rear executive package. 740s and 760s are already being discounted 8-10% so hopefully that makes up for any negative equity. You should go to a BMW dealer and see if theyd play ball with your trade in.

That car will get hit for $40,000 back of list or more at just about any bmw dealer.

3 Likes

What is “40,000 back of list”? As in 40k off MSRP offers?

To buy OP out of it yeah.

3 Likes

Damn is it that bad? Thats exactly why i bought the I7. I think the value will hold much better than that. Especially since they have no plan to flood the market with them. I was lucky to buy at msrp.

1 Like