Current mileage: 750
Maturity mileage: 45,000
Effective miles per month: 1250
Maturity date: Dec 30th 2025

Cash due: No cash due
Incentive for new lessee: will cover bmw transfer fee

Financial institution:BMW financial
Transfer fee: $500 i will cover
Out-of-state transfer allowed: yes but according to BMW when transfering states you’ll have to pay your local taxes upfront

Vehicle condition: prestine brand new condition

Black exterior Tartufo interior

Msport pkg
Luxury rear seating
Parking assistance pkg
Executive pkg
M sport package pro
BMW Theater

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice car! How do you like it? Why getting rid of it? You just got it?

One similar on SAL with a higher payment but very similar trim (mileage doesn’t add up so must be different) –2023 BMW 7 Series lease in Manhattan, NY

@Phantomcypher what do you need - a 20k incentive?

1 Like

Platinum Auto Leasing ate handsomely on this one. Edit - it’s the lakewood Platinum. They eat handsomely on every one.

9 Likes

Got it recentley didnt realize it doesnt have rear foot rests im looking to upgrade to one that does have that

1 Like

then you’re about to eat like 10 racks to get footrests.

23 Likes

meme inbound…gonna keep an eye out on the LH meme lounge lol

9 Likes

They went out of they’re way for me i believe i got a decent deal i was shopping on LH didnt find anything better

yup im aware

1 Like

Sticker deal on a 7 series is going out of their way?

Rule of thumb - don’t buy anything from a leasing company in the community. They destroy people on their pricing. Ask me how I know lol…

3 Likes

Better off going to a very high end custom shop and having them fabricate you personalized footrests from a 3D printer. That will probably save you $7K.

18 Likes

Just saw one sell for 125 on a 132 msrp. It’s not out of their way - especially if this was as recently as it indicates.

2 Likes

that was sarcasm, curtis. they prob got it for like 3-4k over invoice and sold it for full pop. problem is that car has about 9 grand of markup.

2 Likes

I’ve been told I’m bad at reading that - and no kidding, doing the math in my head.

Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

3 Likes

There must be more to this story. No one says “X is so important to me” and then buys a car without it.

7 Likes

Believe it or not, I had someone take a car (X5). Trade it back in a couple months later on a CPO that had a feature they decided they couldn’t do without (Another X5)

The feature? Heated and Cooled cupholders. I also saw a lot of this with the base audio cars when HK was not available but trade values were also much stronger then.

3 Likes

Too many people with more cash than brain

4 Likes